Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth greeting service

Perth greeting service

Old Apr 26th 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Shirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant future
Question Perth greeting service

Hello all!
I don't know if this has been asked before, so sorry if it has.
Does anyone know if there is a greeting service for people arriving in Perth???
Thanks .....Shirley x
Old Apr 26th 2007, 1:19 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth greeting service

Originally Posted by Shirley
Hello all!
Thanks .....Shirley x
I don't know of one, a friend and I have been researching such an idea. PM me with you needs and we will see if we can point you in the right direction.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shirley
Hello all!
Thanks .....Shirley x
Didn't the couple in that Australia & New Zealand magazine operate a meet & greet service? I'm at work at the moment, so can't look. Anyone else got a copy handy?
Old Apr 26th 2007, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

There are 2 meet and greet services that post on this forum for Perth but cant for the life of me remember who they are sorry.

Mags
Old Apr 26th 2007, 1:44 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by medwaymark
Didn't the couple in that Australia & New Zealand magazine operate a meet & greet service? I'm at work at the moment, so can't look. Anyone else got a copy handy?
i happend to have the odd copy lying around
the perth meet and great in the magazine was
this one

i have to say that having an article written is a great way of advertising your business

Tiggs
Old Apr 26th 2007, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

jnetxxx is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.theozlifemeetandgreet.com/about-us/

dont know if this helps i'm just starting off but added to my favourites for future reference.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i happend to have the odd copy lying around
the perth meet and great in the magazine was
this one

i have to say that having an article written is a great way of advertising your business

Tiggs
I think the whole magazine is written in that way. Most of the articles have a website at the end for the authors company. Nothing wrong with that as such, as long as you are aware and realise that the opinion offered may not be without prejudice.