Perth Carpenter

Old May 17th 2007, 12:16 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of
Default Perth Carpenter

Just a quick one if anyone needs a carpenter in perth my tools turn up today so let me know tel: 0416611593

thanks lew
Old May 18th 2007, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice
Default Re: Perth Carpenter

Originally Posted by lewandkate
Just a quick one if anyone needs a carpenter in perth my tools turn up today so let me know tel: 0416611593

thanks lew

Do you travel to the UK?
Just a thought, only my little monster has just worked out how to climb on the boxed in pipes in the bathroom, was previously using it as a seat, but now able to reach the tooth brush holder and window sill, time to move things up another level.
Would get my OH to look at it but have visions of him cracking the tiles! Has already pulled off the bath panel and cracked it, need a new one!!

Hope work is on the up

Jo x
Old May 18th 2007, 11:15 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

thanks lew
How far south do you travel?

Jules x
Old May 18th 2007, 11:18 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

thanks lew
What do you do mostly? 2nd fix? roofs? cabinets?
Old May 18th 2007, 1:03 pm
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by julesandco
How far south do you travel?

Jules x
I would travel to secret harbour but not much further and would travel up to Clarkson for work if I had too.
I do all carpentry, from fitting kitchens, hanging doors, frames etc 9years experience in London working for interior design companies. Will basically put my hands to any sort of carpentry.

Lew