Reload this Page >

Perth Bound - 9th December

Perth Bound - 9th December

Old Nov 26th 2003, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Jo Cousins will become famous soon enough
Default Perth Bound - 9th December

Hi All

Is anyone travelling out to Perth on or around the 9th December. Would love to hear from anyone who is currently in the nail biting 'only 2 weeks to go' stage! Our things have gone and we are homeless as of Monday so it is all happening altho' i still dont feel like it is quite real yet?!

Jo
Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

warwick road is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth Bound - 9th December

Originally posted by Jo Cousins
Hi All

Is anyone travelling out to Perth on or around the 9th December. Would love to hear from anyone who is currently in the nail biting 'only 2 weeks to go' stage! Our things have gone and we are homeless as of Monday so it is all happening altho' i still dont feel like it is quite real yet?!

Jo

yeah me and the mrs!!!

we leave on monday, couple of weeks in hong kong & melbourne, then arrive in perth 12 dec!

proper nail biting stuff!!!:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Jo Cousins will become famous soon enough

That's when we arrive too. We are in Malaysia - penang - for a couple of days on the way there and then arrive in perth on 12th in the afternoon.

What r u plans when you get there? We are staying with the boyf's family and then looking to rent/buy once we have had chance to have a good look round. Mandurah seems to be very popular just now...

R u having a leaving do etc? I am off out with work on Friday this week and then off to stay with mum for a week...not looking forward to saying goodbye then..but we are staying in manchester before we fly for a couple of nites to chill out and just be on our own. I think anyone who takes family to the airport is VERY brave!!! - either that or on a very strong dosage of valium!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:36 pm
creepycrawlycreepycrawly!

mr2blue is an unknown quantity at this point

That's when we arrive too. We are in Malaysia - penang - for a couple of days on the way there and then arrive in perth on 12th in the afternoon.

What r u plans when you get there? We are staying with the boyf's family and then looking to rent/buy once we have had chance to have a good look round. Mandurah seems to be very popular just now...

R u having a leaving do etc? I am off out with work on Friday this week and then off to stay with mum for a week...not looking forward to saying goodbye then..but we are staying in manchester before we fly for a couple of nites to chill out and just be on our own. I think anyone who takes family to the airport is VERY brave!!! - either that or on a very strong dosage of valium!!
Hi guys,

My wife and I fly to Penang for a week on new years eve then arrive in Perth on the 6th of Jan. We are staying with Poms in Perth for a few weeks till we get a rental property maybe we should all meet up.
Where is everyone hoping to settle? Any jobs etc?
My wife has a job on the horizon but I'll be looking for something ASAP.
It's all getting a bit scary now eh?
Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

PeterAndSue is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello ,
We arrive on the 9/01/04 and are staying with pomsinperth.
Old Nov 27th 2003, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

warwick road is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah we are having a big do on Saturday in one of the pubs round our way..not lookin forward to it!!!

Gonna stop at my uncles until we find somewhere to rent, then look round for somewhere to buy. For me, Mandurah is too far out of the city(an hour on the freeway) and its a bit of a one-horse town. All depends what u want really i suppose, Me and the Mrs are both quite young/no kids so we wanna be a bit nearer the action......I've seen Mandurah, if you like going out at night you will be bored to tears down there
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Talking

Hi There,

My husband and I arrived here about a month ago now and live in Mandurah.

Feel free to drop us a line when you get here and we will be more than happy to give any advice etc.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Perth Bound - 9th December

Hi All

Jo
i leave tomorow and still not packed ( only going for honeymoon and validation though - not forever!)
we go to kenya , dubai, maldives and then land in Perth xmas day .... cant wait!
best go pack and hopefully my last post till next year!