Perth boredom

Old May 15th 2008, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Perthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant future
Default Re: Perth boredom

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Now this isn't a rant about Perth being boring, more that I'm a bit bored in Perth...if that makes sense.

I've been here now for around 6 or 7 weeks and am currently working for the company I was with but at home. I start at 6am and am finished at about 2pm.

My wife works from 8 till around 5 and gets home at about 6, and for most of the afternoon I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs wondering what to do (there's only so much Aussie daytime TV a bloke can take...!).

Does anyone have any idea/advice on what I can do with myself?

Cheers!
Get a second job
Old May 15th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all the replies.

Part of the problem is that our stuff hasn't yet arrived from the UK, so still living out of a suitcase.

To be fair I shouldn't have mentioned Perth, and just titled this thread 'Boredom' as I'm sure I would be in the same situation whatever city I was in.

I've joined a gym, but have no gym gear here (can't really afford to go and buy new stuff) - plus I've got my bike coming over. So once they do I'm sure I'll be able to fill my time.
Old May 15th 2008, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

stariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to all

Have thay built that pub in Carramar yet it has been on the
cards for donkeys The local truly british institution
Old May 15th 2008, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Go running if you're able. Its a great way to explore your new surroundings and keep fit at the same time, but then... I'm addicted so I would suggest that
Old May 15th 2008, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

laguna33p has a spectacular aura aboutlaguna33p has a spectacular aura aboutlaguna33p has a spectacular aura about

well you could have done that in the UK