Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane in June

Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane in June

Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:40 am
Just Joined

clairegarymc will become famous soon enoughclairegarymc will become famous soon enough
Default Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane in June

Hi Everyone

Me and my husband are travelling to Oz in June and would love to meet up with people for a chat when we are there.

We will be in Perth from 13th - 18th June
Adelaide 19th - 23 June
Brisbane 24th - 30th june

I know its a bit early to ask but would anyone be willing to meet for a few drinks / coffee to share their experiences?

Claire
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane in June

Originally Posted by clairegarymc
Hi Everyone

Me and my husband are travelling to Oz in June and would love to meet up with people for a chat when we are there.

We will be in Perth from 13th - 18th June
Adelaide 19th - 23 June
Brisbane 24th - 30th june

I know its a bit early to ask but would anyone be willing to meet for a few drinks / coffee to share their experiences?

Claire
Hi Claire, I am sure we can arrange a coffee for when you are in Adelaide, remind us a bit nearer the time
jacqui
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:35 am
Just Joined

clairegarymc will become famous soon enoughclairegarymc will become famous soon enough

Hi Jacqui

That would be great.

Claire
Old Feb 13th 2008, 10:09 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jacqui

That would be great.

Claire
Same for Perth. I'm sure we can put together a barbie or something for when you're here.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Hi Dorothy

Thanks thats really kind

Claire
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice

hey Claire

Count me in for Adelaide
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:52 am
Just Joined

Hi Ameya

Will do. I will contact you all nearer the time to arrange a time and place
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ameya

Will do. I will contact you all nearer the time to arrange a time and place

If you give me a shout about 6 weeks before you are due here in Adelaide I'll arrange a meet up for the 20th or 21st June, save you having to woory too much as I'm sure you'll be busy enough

I'll start thinking about somewhere to have it, probably somewhere inside as the weather is a bit unpredictable about that time.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Hi Wendy

Thanks that would be great

Your right about me been busy. Before I go im sitting my final set of accountancy exams and my last one is the day before I go
Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Not much hospitality from the brisbane area so i'll stop the rot ! Please feel free to contact me / us if you want a free tour of the bayside area . Best of luck
Old Feb 14th 2008, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

clairegary is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Bobby

Is Bayside far from Brisbane? We are hoping to check out as many of the surrounding areas as possible as I dont think we wold want to live right in Brisbane anyway.

Claire
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wendy

Thanks that would be great

Your right about me been busy. Before I go im sitting my final set of accountancy exams and my last one is the day before I go
No problem, I can sort that out for you

Good luck with your exams - I might have to pick your brains about that as I am considering going to uni to do accountancy
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

Hi Wendy

I think its ok to degree level then it gets really hard after that! Once in Oz I can get straight on to do the CA or CPA qualification but im hoping I get job ok with my ACCA.

Claire
Old Feb 15th 2008, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Wendy

I think its ok to degree level then it gets really hard after that! Once in Oz I can get straight on to do the CA or CPA qualification but im hoping I get job ok with my ACCA.

Claire

I'm sure you will. I know there are lots of jobs for accountants in Adelaide (which is why I was thinking of doing it )
Old May 12th 2008, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

clairegary is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone

Its now just over 4 weeks now til my hol to Oz

Is there going to be any meet ups in the following places:-

Perth 14th - 18th June
Adelaide 20th - 23rd June
Brisbane 25th - 30th June

Thanks in Advance

Claire

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.