Perth

Old Jan 9th 2010, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Ali-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant future
Default Perth

When I came to Perth a month ago; I didnt like the place much as I had been to sydney previously and I thought that the city was dead as compared to sydney. After one month; I am feeling in love with the city.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 8:31 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Perth

Originally Posted by Ali-Syed
When I came to Perth a month ago; I didnt like the place much as I had been to sydney previously and I thought that the city was dead as compared to sydney. After one month; I am feeling in love with the city.
Oh...
What do you love about it then?
Old Jan 9th 2010, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Ali-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant future

the laid back attitude; and the city is beautiful; relaxed life style; less populated and bigger houses as compared to Sydney...
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

jimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to all

Great place, don't want to be anywhere else in the world right now with the best weather in the country during this period
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:28 am
Just Joined

john82 is an unknown quantity at this point

So is it cheaper to live in Perth compared to other major cities.
We love the idea of moving to Aus and have been drawn to Perth for some reason but cant put my finger on it.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 10:46 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

no it's bloody expensive......

I'm sure sydney or Qld is much nicer....... try there
Old Jan 10th 2010, 11:41 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
no it's bloody expensive......

I'm sure sydney or Qld is much nicer....... try there
**** off were full? You are a misery guts, aren't you?
Old Jan 10th 2010, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

john82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I'm glad someone said, sometimes the negativity on here is so repetitive.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 2:22 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john82
Thanks, I'm glad someone said, sometimes the negativity on here is so repetitive.
Yep, that's a lot of BE for you.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

I believe the crimes are lower in Perth as compared to other cities too...thats another plus!
Old Jan 10th 2010, 9:02 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john82
Sam and I were joking with each other. She lives in the hills area and loves it while I live in the northern suburbs and am quite content there. I think her response was tongue in cheek- I know mine was. Sam is one of the nicest people I know.