Perth 2009

Old Jul 2nd 2009, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

sportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to all
Default Perth 2009

Sorry but I posted this same message yesterday and just realised that I had written 2010 when I actually meant this August 2009 - plonker!!

G-Day Sports,
Not sure yet where in WA we will be located but the Rockingham area looks a possibility. Just asking for some advice please on:
What type of clothes should we take for kids for August weather?
Will there be outdoor swimming pools open or is it too cold?
Will there be much to do for young children (under 5) / places to visit
Tips for flying with young children please
A good zoo to attend and do they still have those outside cinemas?
Advice on perhaps the little things we take for granted over in the UK and need to take with us.
I have also had some great conversations with expats on WA and we would love to meet up with any of you some time between 1st and 4th September if that's possible - pos a beach party barby to remind us of the UK.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

jsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant future
Default Re: Perth 2009

Originally Posted by sportsendurance
Sorry but I posted this same message yesterday and just realised that I had written 2010 when I actually meant this August 2009 - plonker!!

G-Day Sports,
Not sure yet where in WA we will be located but the Rockingham area looks a possibility. Just asking for some advice please on:
What type of clothes should we take for kids for August weather?
Will there be outdoor swimming pools open or is it too cold?
Will there be much to do for young children (under 5) / places to visit
Tips for flying with young children please
A good zoo to attend and do they still have those outside cinemas?
Advice on perhaps the little things we take for granted over in the UK and need to take with us.
I have also had some great conversations with expats on WA and we would love to meet up with any of you some time between 1st and 4th September if that's possible - pos a beach party barby to remind us of the UK.
Warm clothing its winter here and quiet cold at the moment..tho its not raining today! Not sure about outdoor pools but there are plenty of aquatic centres with indoor pools. plenty to do even with young children..perth zoo is good we took our 2 year old twin granddaughters there a couple of weeks ago, nice big oval with bbqs in the middle safe for kids to run around..also try abingdon miniature village near mandurah its great..aqwa (aquarium of western australia) at hillarys is also good..yes still have out door cinemas but usually in summer!! its been 20 odd years since i flew with little ones (3,4,5) but each had a backpack full of colouring books pencils travel games etc..safe travel and good luck hope you enjoy your time in perth..