Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth in 100 photos

Perth in 100 photos

Old May 22nd 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default Re: Perth in 100 photos

VERY VERY inspiring .
Thanks for posting

Nicky
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:54 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Worzel - we came home to the UK last year after 2 years in Perth (as the homesickness was just too much for me). Anyway we are happy to be home but your beautiful photos have given me a lovely trip down memory lane. Thank you
Old May 22nd 2007, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

storms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant future

Great photos,

Thanks
Old May 22nd 2007, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

You reminded me of our trip there in jan we held the wombat and bbq at rockingham, went to freo had the most brill time and cannot wait to start our new life there hopefully in feb 08.
Any way we also went to monkey mia so here are some of my pics!!
Attached Thumbnails Perth in 100 photos-oz-013.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-261.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-263.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-274.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-268.jpg  

Old May 22nd 2007, 5:15 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I love Perth, great photos

Now is there anything you can do to halve the house prices for me
Old May 22nd 2007, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

[Rockingham
Attached Thumbnails Perth in 100 photos-oz-002.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-025.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-003.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-095.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-093.jpg  

Old May 22nd 2007, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Fabulous photos, better than WA tourist board ...... thank you for sharing them
Old May 22nd 2007, 5:42 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Perth in 100 photos

Originally Posted by worzel
Inspired by Bix's effort on Cairns and in a final (well maybe) serve to all those who say Perth is boring here is a selection of photos from our first 18 months. Form your own opinion.

Let's start with the most recognisable sights.
OK, well I'm a Perth boy born and bred, so let's see how I go...

In order of appearance:
  • Perth from Kings Park

• The Narrows

• War Memorial, Kings Park

• The Belltower
Old May 22nd 2007, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hold a koala, breakfast for 11 at my sisters. my sister and me im in the purple, Boys getting pissed and girls getting pissed! lol
Attached Thumbnails Perth in 100 photos-oz-224.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-140.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-057.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-061.jpg   Perth in 100 photos-oz-060.jpg  

Old May 22nd 2007, 5:43 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Perth in 100 photos

Some less recognisable ones.
  • St George's Terrace, corner of Barrack St?

• Stirling Gardens - the kangaroo statues are a dead giveaway!

• London Court.

• The Perth Mint.

Old May 22nd 2007, 5:45 pm
Fighting my corner

Smile Re: Perth in 100 photos

It is now 2 months and you need to start looking further afield for something to do. How about Karijini National Park? Tom Price mine site is worth a visit.
The postcode for Tom Price is 6751!

(I used to work for Aussie Post, and still can't kick the habit...)
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Great pic's, Perth looks fab

Just wish we could afford to live there

Minibelle
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:43 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent post you should have a job at Tourist Information Worzel
J x
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:21 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread !! really enjoyed the pics.
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Thanks for that Worzal, Great pictures. We are looking forward to moving there hopefully in October. My brother already lives in Perth and loves it. Not seen a pictue of the Glouchester Tree on here yet. Will wait and get OH to do it. Not that you would get me up it
Cant wait to start visiting all of these places. Did go sand boarding when we were there though! Great fun!

Nicky and Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.