personal avator

Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:27 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: personal avator

As some of you already know, I'm not exactly at one with technology but by following some of your tips above I actually managed to do it. It probably would have been quicker to ask my 10 year old son but I feel quite proud of myself now!!!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:30 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team
As some of you already know, I'm not exactly at one with technology but by following some of your tips above I actually managed to do it. It probably would have been quicker to ask my 10 year old son but I feel quite proud of myself now!!!
well done
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:32 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
well done
Thank you!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

ooooo well done it took me ages to figure it out then i had to minimise the pic to fit it in. Im gonna try the other sites that have mentioned and try hard to get a good one lol
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:01 am
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by angel17796
ooooo well done it took me ages to figure it out then i had to minimise the pic to fit it in. Im gonna try the other sites that have mentioned and try hard to get a good one lol
How did you minimise the pic? I found one I really liked but it was too big so I just chose the first one that was small enough!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:06 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Default Re: personal avator by jocky boy

johhanas_mummy clair why not call her lucy lu like when in charlies angels 'quite but deadly. :scared:

Last edited by jocky boy; Jul 13th 2005 at 10:09 am.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

How did you minimise the pic? I found one I really liked but it was too big so I just chose the first one that was small enough!

Im not too good on computers lol but on the site that bella donna mentioned, once you click on the picture it gives you options to minimise it then you just have to choose what size you want to have. I think mines was 65 x 60 or something and i just saved that. Its definately worth a look, im just looking through the other ones at the moment and they seem great.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:00 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

hi there you should look up simone she on the site all the time she knows here stuff about avatars, also bridiej.
i am not the greatest with computers probably the worst but talked them from time to time good help.
bridiej i think he started a site called oz.
see ya
jocky boy
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jocky boy
hi there you should look up simone she on the site all the time she knows here stuff about avatars, also bridiej.
i am not the greatest with computers probably the worst but talked them from time to time good help.
bridiej i think he started a site called oz.
see ya
jocky boy

I tried the other sites but cant download them!!! god im so stupid. By the way bridiej is a female and its maybe a typo on your half but she might be after you is she sees you calling her a man lol
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:31 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

god angel it is a typo she will be really pi..... at me just a small mistake bridiej so sorry.thanks for letting me know angel
by now
jocky boy.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:35 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

hi i went through yahoo typing in avatars by funny's try that see how it goes.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:04 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

johhanas_mummy clair why not call her lucy lu like when in charlies angels 'quite but deadly. :scared:
LOL ok what about "Luce"
Old Jul 14th 2005, 5:37 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

hi back again just wondering how did you get on with avatar's by funnys on the yahoo site. what did you decide to call her.

i see on your profile that you cant believe how much you want to be in austraila, i know what you mean ,the wait is unreal i have perfect health but by the time my medicals comes up my stress level will be at boiling point.

see ya
john..

Last edited by jocky boy; Jul 14th 2005 at 5:46 am.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:15 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

hi back again just wondering how did you get on with avatar's by funnys on the yahoo site. what did you decide to call her.

i see on your profile that you cant believe how much you want to be in austraila, i know what you mean ,the wait is unreal i have perfect health but by the time my medicals comes up my stress level will be at boiling point.

see ya
john..
John

Yep I am calling her "Luce" I think...... LOL like 'Luce' screw!
I know what you mean about stress levels...... whilst we are going thru the whole process I am also due to have my 2nd baby in 30 days! OUCH!

Claire
x
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Hi

Thanks for all the tips on how to get one of these. I've always wanted one but didn't know how either.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.