Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Percy Pigs now being sold at Coles

Percy Pigs now being sold at Coles

Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Percy Pigs now being sold at Coles

Not sure if anyone else has highlighted this but Percy Pigs are now being sold at Coles under the guise of "Peggy Pig & Pals"
We have sampled them and they taste and look exactly the same as the M&S version.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

hotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant future
Default Re: Percy Pigs now being sold at Coles

Yes Yes Yes!
Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

louH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud of

Yum - have eaten so many am starting to look like Peggy
Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:44 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Please Pardon my ignorance but what is a 'Percy Pig'? I think I've been gone too long
Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:51 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan4kids
Please Pardon my ignorance but what is a 'Percy Pig'? I think I've been gone too long
I found out last week, a friend had them brought over from the UK, she'll be made up when I tell her she can get them here!!!

They are lollies btw!
Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

The secret is already out, our local Coles is completely out of stock.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ruthyman
Not sure if anyone else has highlighted this but Percy Pigs are now being sold at Coles under the guise of "Peggy Pig & Pals"
We have sampled them and they taste and look exactly the same as the M&S version.

Oh I know where im going tomorrow!!!!! I love percy pig and pals, especially to cola flavoured cows
Old Aug 26th 2009, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh, off to check that out tomorrow, the kids love them!

Old Aug 26th 2009, 10:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan4kids
Lurid pink sugar crap in the shape of a pig as sold in M&S. If I comment as I wish, I'll get moaned at so I'll leave it at that
Old Aug 26th 2009, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

Percy pigs!!!! Woooo hoooo what a result.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Lurid pink sugar crap in the shape of a pig as sold in M&S. If I comment as I wish, I'll get moaned at so I'll leave it at that
S'ok - I was hanging out to give my kids a taste of some of the lollies I used to eat here as a kid, so one day I got them a red frog (frog shaped, lurid red coloured jelly).
It was about 3 hours before I could get them to sit still, and then we had a tantie in the boot.

So far the percy pigs have not had that effect ! but thats probably because I went through the packet in about 10 mins - the kids got one each!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

big_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud of

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Guess what im eating OMG forgot how yummy they were lol
Old Aug 27th 2009, 11:27 am
Just Joined

matty123123 is an unknown quantity at this point

mmmmmmmmmm going to try em