Reload this Page >

People who post...

People who post...

Old Nov 21st 2004, 10:39 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: People who post...

Hi Hels.....

I think you spoke too soon!!

And I keep clicking on it and reading it and laughing and replying and now Im going to go, I really need my bed, very tired...........

Cheeky
PS I know I said it before but brill thread btw !!!
PPS.....back tomorrow...........ZZzzzzzz

Originally Posted by Hels
All I can say is Phew!!!

Glad the whole toothpick debate doesnt appear to be going anywhere.....That really could have turned a pointless thread into a pointy one!!!

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

TheAncientGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Galah
Are you aware of the concept of a megathread?
That would be wool, wouldn't it?
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:01 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

I once started a pointless thread once, got bored of it in the end, no point to it.
But reading all the pointless posts is it just me or are there people sitting infront of there PC's thinking up pointless things to post on a pointless thread? What's the point or am i missing summin?

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

steve the man is on a distinguished road

Hi just thought i would say put in my 2 cents worth and say hello to ush and thank you for your support on the other side and also contribute to your thread
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steve the man
Hi just thought i would say put in my 2 cents worth and say hello to ush and thank you for your support on the other side and also contribute to your thread

Steve!!!! hello!!!

How the heck are ya???

Thanks for pointlessly contributing to this pointless thread! I am rather proud of it's pointlessness and length!

And the fact I didn't get to log on at all yesterday means that loads of people think this thread has been, gone and died!!! But I found it again! And resurrected it!

This will be the thread that that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, somebody started posting it not knowing what it was...and now we keep on posting here forever just because...this is the thread that never ends....
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ushas
Steve!!!! hello!!!

How the heck are ya???

Thanks for pointlessly contributing to this pointless thread! I am rather proud of it's pointlessness and length!

And the fact I didn't get to log on at all yesterday means that loads of people think this thread has been, gone and died!!! But I found it again! And resurrected it!

This will be the thread that that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, somebody started posting it not knowing what it was...and now we keep on posting here forever just because...this is the thread that never ends....
My God, is this thread still here?
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:11 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Funny fact: The emu and the kangaroo cannot walk backwards, which is allegedly why they appear on the Australian coat-of-arms.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Funny fact: The emu and the kangaroo cannot walk backwards, which is allegedly why they appear on the Australian coat-of-arms.
Ummm...how does not walking backwards relate to the coat of arms???

But emus are hilarious...they will panic and run alongside a car for miles and then just lose the plot and run straight in front of it or straight into a barbed wire fence. Whichever will cause it most damage. Hilarious.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tonyk38
My God, is this thread still here?

Oh yes!!!!

Because (everyone join in now...) This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends...somebody started posting it not knowing what it was, and now they keep on posting forever just because...this is the thread that never ends...
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:48 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

But emus are hilarious...they will panic and run alongside a car for miles and then just lose the plot and run straight in front of it or straight into a barbed wire fence. Whichever will cause it most damage. Hilarious.
It represents progress, never take a backward step and all that ... I guess ...

Emu's sound fun, I've had similar encounters with sheep when hiking.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:51 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
It represents progress, never take a backward step and all that ... I guess ...

Emu's sound fun, I've had similar encounters with sheep when hiking.
Sheep can walk backwards - thought they were too daft!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:51 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Pheasants and Partridges are experts at running alongside cars and then ducking under the wheel just as you're about to go past. Delicious roadkill if you can bothered to stop and pick up the corpse!

Sheep in Scotland, where there are often no fences or hedges will wait patiently by the side of the road until you're about to drive past and then step out in front of you. Mmmmmm roast lamb......

Yes, I am a tad drunk......
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pheasants and Partridges are experts at running alongside cars and then ducking under the wheel just as you're about to go past. Delicious roadkill if you can bothered to stop and pick up the corpse!

Sheep in Scotland, where there are often no fences or hedges will wait patiently by the side of the road until you're about to drive past and then step out in front of you. Mmmmmm roast lamb......

Yes, I am a tad drunk......

Pointless fact:

Sheep only feel 10% of the pain a human does.

However, I am stumped as to who asked a sheep how much pain they feel.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:02 pm
Account Closed

Pointless fact:

Sheep only feel 10% of the pain a human does.

However, I am stumped as to who asked a sheep how much pain they feel.
Bit like the researchers who claim that fish feel no pain! When was the last time you saw a spotty PHD student interviewing a goldfish? It would be pointless even trying!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bit like the researchers who claim that fish feel no pain! When was the last time you saw a spotty PHD student interviewing a goldfish? It would be pointless even trying!

Linking back beautifully to the pointlessness of pointless research and threads.

I mean who really cares why bread lands buttered side down?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.