Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The penises rocked or should that be stretched?!

The penises rocked or should that be stretched?!

Old May 30th 2004, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default The penises rocked or should that be stretched?!

Our night out to Puppetry of the Penis was great! Carrianne, Pollyana, Mrs Hanrahan and myself plus others went along to see the show at our local 'cultural centre'

I led Pollyana in completely the wrong direction, but it must have been fate as we saw our first wild possum on our detour. It was in a small bush, being fed bananas by a strange looking Aussie bloke. It was so cute! (possom not bloke) and we walked away laughing about the fact that this guy chatted happily to us and offered us his banana - ooer missis! to feed to the Possum. You wouldn't get that in England

The show was a real laugh, they do all sorts of revolting things with their knobs - personally I thought 'The Hotdog' was the best.

Then we went back to a smoke free pub and had a few bevvies. Pollyana was happy as they had Boddingtons on tap. Carrianne has made friends with half of Manchester and we all chatted along nicely.

To top the evening off I got pulled over for random breath testing. The first time this has ever happened to me. I was kacking myself to say the least, but I had been careful and had a reading of half the legal limit. The Policeman was quite nice to me too, so that made a change.

The snake came too and we have the pictures to prove it- unfortunately is was substantially larger than the men's trouser snakes

Last edited by tinaj; Jun 1st 2004 at 9:34 pm.
Old May 30th 2004, 9:11 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

So, which one are you?
Old May 30th 2004, 9:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

As there were several guys in the audience, I couldn't help wondering how many of them were thinking "ouch" at many points in the evening!!!
Twas an excellent night out, possum and policeman for extra entertainment, and Trouser the Furry snake had a great time!!
Old May 30th 2004, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

The left is Polly, middle Mrs Hanrahan and 2nd from right Carrianne.

The Possum.
Attached Thumbnails The penises rocked or should that be stretched?!-sportsdaypossum-019.jpg  
Old May 30th 2004, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Ulujain
So, which one are you?

I am not in that one.

Here I am on the right with Carrianne and the two dodgy geezers

Last edited by tinaj; Jun 1st 2004 at 9:33 pm.
Old May 30th 2004, 9:43 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

They do look seriously dodgy there Tina, don't they! Still, bearing in mind what thay do for a living, the image does fit....!!!

Possum came out well, didn't he? Worth the detour
Old May 30th 2004, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

The one on the left looks like some sort of dodgy Dirk Diggler Not that I would know of course
Old May 30th 2004, 12:28 pm
o_0

Originally posted by tinaj
I am not in that one.

Here I am on the right with Carrianne and the two dodgy geezers
Damn, you're young. I pictured you to be about my age.
Old May 30th 2004, 3:28 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

So let's get this right: they did amusing stuff with their dicks or what?
Old May 30th 2004, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, you're young. I pictured you to be about my age.

Damn, so did I!!

Whisky
Old May 30th 2004, 8:34 pm
o_0

Originally posted by whisky
Damn, so did I!!

Whisky
She doesn't look a day over 25. I'm definitely more than a few days over 25. Like 3000+ or so.
Old May 30th 2004, 8:41 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

She doesn't look a day over 25. I'm definitely more than a few days over 25. Like 3000+ or so.

Still have 5 months today until I even reach the grand age of 25
Old May 30th 2004, 8:58 pm
Home and Happy

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
So let's get this right: they did amusing stuff with their dicks or what?
Yeah, they stretch and bend their dicks - and the other interesting bits of the male body - into various shapes- so that the finished effetc looks like a hotdog, or a brain (that is a really hard squeezy one) or a windsurfer (lots of scrotum stretching) - starting to get the idea? Would make your eyes water! And because they are working with a relatively small part of the anatomy, its projected onto a big screen behind them....so the audience can feast their eyes on extremely enlarged willies!!

Tina - looks like you've got yourself a fan club!
Old May 30th 2004, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am not giving my age away yet, but just to say that the lights must have been good to me that night, I was 25 a longg time ago!

Mickj
The show was only on for 1 night in Caloundra and 1 night in Nambour but it is touring around different parts of Aus.

Apparently Justin Trousersnake is playing at Brisbane soon and the tickets sold out in 10 mins There are a few artists heading up this way now.
Old May 30th 2004, 9:18 pm
o_0

OK Tina, tell us this much, where you born in the 60's or 70's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.