Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PCC trouble! URGENT responses pls! :(

PCC trouble! URGENT responses pls! :(

Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:56 am
Just Joined

vishkin has a spectacular aura aboutvishkin has a spectacular aura aboutvishkin has a spectacular aura about
Default PCC trouble! URGENT responses pls! :(

An Feb'06 applicant, got a CO on Aug 1st, 06 . Requested PCC and Meds the same day. Have been given 70 days to get back with all querries and documents. All is with me, but my PCC is getting delayed. Today, I heard from the authorities, that they can't seem to find my file and are looking for it . Am sweating like Mad since my 70 days come to an end on Oct 10th. Can I request my CO for some more time? Will she give me some 15 more days as grace time, has anyone come across such a funny situation... :scared: Pls reply ASAP
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PCC trouble! URGENT responses pls! :(

Originally Posted by vishkin
An Feb'06 applicant, got a CO on Aug 1st, 06 . Requested PCC and Meds the same day. Have been given 70 days to get back with all querries and documents. All is with me, but my PCC is getting delayed. Today, I heard from the authorities, that they can't seem to find my file and are looking for it . Am sweating like Mad since my 70 days come to an end on Oct 10th. Can I request my CO for some more time? Will she give me some 15 more days as grace time, has anyone come across such a funny situation... :scared: Pls reply ASAP

Just e-mail your CO and explain, they will inform you of what to do
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:26 am
I'm driving me nuts

The Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud of

I needed an extension on my medicals and my agent informed the CO that the medicals will be delayed for 1 month. I don't think it will be a problem as long as you contact them and let them know what is going on, so don't worry about it.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to be pedantic - how did you request them. The safest way is to go to the local station with the id and cash and get a receipt. I can't remember how long it was but I think it was about 20 working days - just wondering if it is worth asking nicely re what if you apply again - would it be any quicker etc - a pain but ----.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suebrennan
Sorry to be pedantic - how did you request them. The safest way is to go to the local station with the id and cash and get a receipt. I can't remember how long it was but I think it was about 20 working days - just wondering if it is worth asking nicely re what if you apply again - would it be any quicker etc - a pain but ----.

It depends which country they are from. In the UK it's 40 days by law, but it's not the same everywhere
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wendy
It depends which country they are from. In the UK it's 40 days by law, but it's not the same everywhere
Hi Wendy

Who is the guy in your pict???
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by suebrennan
Hi Wendy

Who is the guy in your pict???

It's my hero

Morten Harket from A-ha (80's pop group, but still going strong)