Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PB's leaving card

PB's leaving card

Old Aug 13th 2003, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PB's leaving card

When people leave jobs, they often get a leaving card for everyone to sign, and I do not see why Pommie should be any exception for all the sterling work he has done on this forum.

Good luck with the new life, PB, and thanks for many entertaining posts. You strike me as an intelligent bloke with a broad back and a very good sense of humour, and I am sure the forum will be a much duller place for your going.

All the best old son,

Wilf
Old Aug 13th 2003, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

Kath will become famous soon enough

Yes - good luck. I can understand after 9 years why you've had enough.

Will you keep on posting from the UK?
Old Aug 13th 2003, 4:49 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PB's leaving card

Originally posted by Wilf
When people leave jobs, they often get a leaving card for everyone to sign, and I do not see why Pommie should be any exception for all the sterling work he has done on this forum.

Good luck with the new life, PB, and thanks for many entertaining posts. You strike me as an intelligent bloke with a broad back and a very good sense of humour, and I am sure the forum will be a much duller place for your going.

All the best old son,

Wilf
Thank you kind Sir and now let the fun begin , I lookward to replies to your clever thread , lets see what the good people can come up with.

Old Aug 13th 2003, 4:51 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kath
Yes - good luck. I can understand after 9 years why you've had enough.

Will you keep on posting from the UK?
I did promise Herman (Dave) so we shall see but I will leave you in peace for some time and thanks for your good wishes.

Old Aug 13th 2003, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Shit - I'm getting all emotional now.

All the best PB, say Hi to Leicester as you go past. Hope it all goes well.

Diane

sniff sniff
Old Aug 13th 2003, 5:01 am
Banned

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Shit - I'm getting all emotional now.

All the best PB, say Hi to Leicester as you go past. Hope it all goes well.

Diane

sniff sniff
Thanks Di , Perth will only improve if more people like yourself settle here and bring in some real culture .
Will give your best wishes to the city that matters to us both.

Old Aug 13th 2003, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Cheers PB, thanks to you many more immos will succeed here. Instead of getting off the bloody plane and wondering where the heck the gold paved paradise is
Old Aug 13th 2003, 5:07 am
Banned

Originally posted by dotty
Cheers PB, thanks to you many more immos will succeed here. Instead of getting off the bloody plane and wondering where the heck the gold paved paradise is
Thanks Dot I do hope you carry on posting on this site , how I wish that good people like yourself could have made me open my eyes before we came.

Old Aug 13th 2003, 5:23 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck PB, the site won't be the same without you.

PS who is the other (new) Pommie Bastard with the proboscis monkey avatar, an imposter?
Old Aug 13th 2003, 5:30 am
Banned

Originally posted by renth
Good luck PB, the site won't be the same without you.

PS who is the other (new) Pommie Bastard with the proboscis monkey avatar, an imposter?
Thanks for that Sir and hope you are not over dosing on looking at the young ladies in that place of education that employs you.
The chimp is an imposter of the most sad kind.
Good Luck not that you need it you jammy sod.

Old Aug 13th 2003, 5:33 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Thanks for that Sir and hope you are not over dosing on looking at the young ladies in that place of education that employs you.
The chimp is an imposter of the most sad kind.
Good Luck not that you need it you jammy sod.

The women at UWA are gorgeous, but as a married man it's look but don't touch.

I've chosen my dinner but I can still look at the menu...
Old Aug 13th 2003, 5:44 am
Pommie_Bastard

British missionary Pommie Bastard has called for the Aussie Management who held him captive in a Perth sweat shop to be brought to justice.

"I was repeatedly lied to by Management and they are not men of honour".

His wife, a sharp tounged Scot, who also managed to flea Australia, said they had been held against their will for over 9 years.

"They should be treated as common criminals," he said.

The UK embassy has said there are links between the Management and Osama Bin Laden's al-Qaeda network.

"We especially want to thank the British SAS ... who risked and even gave their lives to rescue us," he said.

Return to Kinver

Before he left the country, Mr Bastard thanked those he had worked with in the Sweat Shop for their support.

Prayers were invaluable, said Mr Bastard

"We needed every single prayer you prayed for us during our ordeal in the desert," he said.

He will return to the small town of Kinver, where the couple intends to assist slum dwellers with accomodation.

Old Aug 13th 2003, 5:47 am
Banned

Originally posted by Pommie_Bastard
British missionary Pommie Bastard has called for the Aussie Management who held him captive in a Perth sweat shop to be brought to justice.

"I was repeatedly lied to by Management and they are not men of honour".

His wife, a sharp tounged Scot, who also managed to flea Australia, said they had been held against their will for over 9 years.

"They should be treated as common criminals," he said.

The UK embassy has said there are links between the Management and Osama Bin Laden's al-Qaeda network.

"We especially want to thank the British SAS ... who risked and even gave their lives to rescue us," he said.

Return to Kinver

Before he left the country, Mr Bastard thanked those he had worked with in the Sweat Shop for their support.

Prayers were invaluable, said Mr Bastard

"We needed every single prayer you prayed for us during our ordeal in the desert," he said.

He will return to the small town of Kinver, where the couple intends to assist slum dwellers with accomodation.

Best post yet Mr Chimp and good luck with your attempt at breeding must say it would help if you had some balls?

Old Aug 13th 2003, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosy is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best PB... I think we`ll beat you on exit dates by 3 days...

If only I`d read more of your posts before I fell for all the bullshit...

Still, never mind, Veni, Vidi, Vici (or however they spell it in Latin)...

Just glad I didn`t spend 9 years here - you deserve a medal - still perhaps the UK housing market situation and the dollar`s position make up for it in some small way???

All the best for your return. Hope all goes well for you.
Old Aug 13th 2003, 6:30 am
Banned

Originally posted by Rosy
All the best PB... I think we`ll beat you on exit dates by 3 days...

If only I`d read more of your posts before I fell for all the bullshit...

Still, never mind, Veni, Vidi, Vici (or however they spell it in Latin)...

Just glad I didn`t spend 9 years here - you deserve a medal - still perhaps the UK housing market situation and the dollar`s position make up for it in some small way???

All the best for your return. Hope all goes well for you.

Well I wish you well also , we returning refugees have more hope than the peple replacing us because we have seen both sides of the coin .
Have a nice life Rosy and good health.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.