Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PB woe is this frorum now

PB woe is this frorum now

Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:34 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: PB woe is this frorum now

Originally posted by jayr
I think its important to note that not everyone is getting their fair share of sun. Perth and Bruisbane get disproprtionately more than Sydney and Melbourne. I think your party should seek to restrict the sun handouts and distribute a little more evenly, also these new immigrants should have to wait say two years before being allowed any sun to see if they really are here to contribute to Australian society - until that time they should be curfewed dawn to dusk - or set to work pedalling on a roof somewhere for Wilf's company.
Okly dokely... I'll see what I can do. If you vote for me.. I'll say I will definitely do it, then I may forget about it completely after I'm Prime minister.

We could always give them windows in the detention centres.. so they can see the sun, just to show them what they are missing 0ut on...give them a little taster
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Wilf

Noticed someone the other day concluding that your disappearance at same time as PB meant you were the same person - ik now you have been accused of being just about everyone else on this forum, maybe now you will be recognised as an individual - welcome back from your interlude.
Yes jayr, contrary to popular opinion, I am not anyone except Wilf, but I am used to being told otherwise so there you go.

Thanks for the welcome back.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:41 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

And judging by the responses when you said you were leaving and those now you are back, you can be assured that at least you are welcome by the majority of the Australian contingent.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the welcome backs. I am sure they are not deserved but I take them anyway. As you know, I am not one to whinge and I am not going to start now - one gets used to what one is given in paradise.

As I always say, Rome was not built in a day but Sydney apparently was, so I reckon that makes it better and definitely better value for money.

Off for my tea now.

Best wishes, Wilf

Say it loud in the crowd - "Aus HaS BO"
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

Kath will become famous soon enough

Wilf - you're back, good one!!

What is the Lounge like, is it sad? I come straight onto this forum.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:58 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Wilf
As I always say, Rome was not built in a day but Sydney apparently was, Off for my tea now.
When my parents were in Sydney in 1965 they lived opposite the Opera House, one day it wasn't there, the next when they opened there window to view the beautiful sunrise that you only get in Australia, it was there. One day to build!

By the way it's early for tea isn't it... or its that high tea you are having...????
Old Aug 28th 2003, 6:29 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

And judging by the responses when you said you were leaving and those now you are back, you can be assured that at least you are welcome by the majority of the Australian contingent.
What Australian contingent? Me?
Old Aug 28th 2003, 6:34 am
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dazuk
now PB has gone this forum really is just a lets meet on so on so date.

Anyone else here miss the discussion that his views on oz bought???

Or shall we just talk about beaches big houses etc etc??
I'm sure you will find more people posting now, although I always looked with interest and had a good laugh most of the time it does get a bit
when it is so negative and aggresive, anyway I'm sure someone will take over where he left off!!!!
Suz
Old Aug 28th 2003, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

You could send them back to the motherland - no sun and titchy houses.

I'm sure that PB will be back sometime - could he resist?

Larissa
Old Aug 28th 2003, 7:17 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the welcome backs. I am sure they are not deserved but I take them anyway. As you know, I am not one to whinge and I am not going to start now - one gets used to what one is given in paradise.

As I always say, Rome was not built in a day but Sydney apparently was, so I reckon that makes it better and definitely better value for money.

Off for my tea now.

Best wishes, Wilf

Welcome back Wilf, you've been missed.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

bryank is an unknown quantity at this point

Dream on. The majority of people voted for Wilf to be banned.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 2:31 pm
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Vee is an unknown quantity at this point

I am going to start an employment agency here for poms who want to work as solar panels. I will cover my roof with white collar poms (but without their white collared-clothes for increased energy efficiency) sitting on bicycles connected to my electricity generator. As they bake in the sun, and want to come down off the roof, I will only let them when they have generated enough power for my evening's use. I can knock out these pom solar panels to others here and even rate them for different power requirements - 1 kW for one made up of IT boys and secretaries, 0.5 kW for one made up of "managers" and "personnel" who are not used to too much work.

Wilf
I hope that you will provide them with at least a Factor 15 sunblock...Health & Safety in the workplace and all that.

Australia DOES have H&S regulations doesn't it?

I'm a secretary and my hubby is in IT...can we get on your books? If we don't like sitting on your roof can we go to someone else's? If we decide that we don't want to be in those professions any longer can we leave your agency? Will we we get holiday and sick pay? What is the maternity pay like? Oh yeah - and what are the hours of work like?

V
Old Aug 28th 2003, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

madmancunian is an unknown quantity at this point

Off for my tea now.

Best wishes, Wilf

Just behave yourself ok, and play nicely with the other children.

MM

Are you sure you're not in a ageing Rock band? All these farewell concerts followed swiftly by a come-back tour.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 6:21 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dazuk
now PB has gone this forum really is just a lets meet on so on so date.

Anyone else here miss the discussion that his views on oz bought???

Or shall we just talk about beaches big houses etc etc??
He will be back ,as soon as he gets to KInver, and sets up his "pooter" .....A person with his social skills ,dos,nt have friends ,he only has US:scared: ............. MM
Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:13 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally posted by welshpom
Nope.

I'll double that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.