Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PB woe is this frorum now

PB woe is this frorum now

Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:24 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: PB woe is this frorum now

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
Hey I just knew you'd see the light of day eventually, it took you a while, but we cannot all be quick on the uptake.
I take it your plans for going back to damp, cold povety stricken Wales have changed after your new found revelations of the attributes of Australia.

What??? no way.:scared: .. why leave when" Aus has got sun"
Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you tell me a bit more about the sun and the beaches. I fear you may have glossed over that a bit.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:28 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Ceri
What??? no way.:scared: .. why leave when" Aus has got sun"
I'd noticed. Know it's source?
Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:52 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Hey , anyone been on the other forum recently? Wilf has moved to the otherside...... The Lounge:scared:

See what you have all done... he hasn't comitted suicide, he done a far greater evil. The poor lost soul He's talking about top ten films of all time.... someone help for gawds sake! Get him out of there... you should all be ashamed of yourselves!
Tell him "Aus has got sun."... that may lure him back in to the light

Last edited by Ceri; Aug 28th 2003 at 5:00 am.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Oz has a lot of sun but not a lot of decent jobs, especially for white collar poms. This sounds like a problem, but I consider it a great opportunity (that is "opportunity" in the Oz/NZ sense of the word, meaning "no bloody choice", rather than opportunity as understood everywhere else in the world):

I am going to start an employment agency here for poms who want to work as solar panels. I will cover my roof with white collar poms (but without their white collared-clothes for increased energy efficiency) sitting on bicycles connected to my electricity generator. As they bake in the sun, and want to come down off the roof, I will only let them when they have generated enough power for my evening's use. I can knock out these pom solar panels to others here and even rate them for different power requirements - 1 kW for one made up of IT boys and secretaries, 0.5 kW for one made up of "managers" and "personnel" who are not used to too much work.

Wilf
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:06 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by Wilf
Oz has a lot of sun but not a lot of decent jobs, especially for white collar poms. This sounds like a problem, but I consider it a great opportunity (that is "opportunity" in the Oz/NZ sense of the word, meaning "no bloody choice", rather than opportunity as understood everywhere else in the world):

I am going to start an employment agency here for poms who want to work as solar panels. I will cover my roof with white collar poms (but without their white collared-clothes for increased energy efficiency) sitting on bicycles connected to my electricity generator. As they bake in the sun, and want to come down off the roof, I will only let them when they have generated enough power for my evening's use. I can knock out these pom solar panels to others here and even rate them for different power requirements - 1 kW for one made up of IT boys and secretaries, 0.5 kW for one made up of "managers" and "personnel" who are not used to too much work.

Wilf
Thank god for that... I thought you were lost.
I've started a political party... "Aus has sun, beaches and big 'ouses" seeing as hanson is locked up... I thought there was room for another party
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey , anyone been on the other forum recently? Wilf has moved to the otherside...... The Lounge:scared:

See what you have all done... he hasn't comitted suicide, he done a far greater evil. The poor lost soul He's talking about top ten films of all time.... someone help for gawds sake! Get him out of there... you should all be ashamed of yourselves!
Tell him "Aus has got sun."... that may lure him back in to the light

You take too much pity on an old man who is reinventing himself as a forum advertiser.

Can I put you down for a 1kW panel? It's made up of IT nerds called George, John, and Sally, and I am knocking them out at $100 + postage each panel.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Thank god for that... I thought you were lost.
I've started a political party... "Aus has sun, beaches and big 'ouses" seeing as hanson is locked up... I thought there was room for another party

What are the main policies of Aus HaS BO?

I am looking for a new lost cause to join. I had one once but now I live in it rather than just fantasise about it and so a new lost cause is needed.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:17 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Yeh!! He's back again... Yeh for Wilf!!!
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:18 am
Y Ddraig Goch

You take too much pity on an old man who is reinventing himself as a forum advertiser.

Can I put you down for a 1kW panel? It's made up of IT nerds called George, John, and Sally, and I am knocking them out at $100 + postage each panel.
I'll buy one, as long as you vote for my party at the next election... I"m still recruiting members at the moment .. I need 500 members to qualify for the half million grant ... and to register my party
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:20 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Wilf

Noticed someone the other day concluding that your disappearance at same time as PB meant you were the same person - ik now you have been accused of being just about everyone else on this forum, maybe now you will be recognised as an individual - welcome back from your interlude.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:24 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

I'll buy one, as long as you vote for my party at the next election... I"m still recruiting members at the moment .. I need 500 members to qualify for the half million grant ... and to register my party

I think its important to note that not everyone is getting their fair share of sun. Perth and Bruisbane get disproprtionately more than Sydney and Melbourne. I think your party should seek to restrict the sun handouts and distribute a little more evenly, also these new immigrants should have to wait say two years before being allowed any sun to see if they really are here to contribute to Australian society - until that time they should be curfewed dawn to dusk - or set to work pedalling on a roof somewhere for Wilf's company.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:27 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Wilf
I have a wind-up gramophone too, but I chuck out broken records.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Originally posted by janeyray
Yeh!! He's back again... Yeh for Wilf!!!

Wooohhhh wooooohh woohhhhhh (waving arm furiously in the air!)
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Consider me on board Ceri.

This is solar panels for votes, so you are off to a flying start with your first scandal before you are even in. At this rate, you will be in John Howard's shoes before the year is out.

Say it loud: "Aus HaS BO"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.