pb wilf

Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

rday will become famous soon enough
Default pb wilf

is it tru that the reason why u both turned out as you r,is because <removed by moderator>

wonder how many people will read this before mod will remove it?
Old Jul 24th 2003, 10:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of us get annoyed by the posts that Wilf and PB put on this forum, but at least they do not sink to this level.
I am not a prude, but there is a time and a place for this sort of "humour".
I know several parents have allowed their children to use the forum, which is a really good idea. I do not think that they would like the children to be reading this.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 10:43 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pb wilf

Originally posted by rday
is it tru that the reason why u both turned out as you r,is because <removed by moderator>

Are you trying to test my patience or reaction or something?

There's a fine line between being rude and being senseless.

Peter
Old Jul 24th 2003, 10:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Peter,

Thanks.

Pollyana (and I speak on behalf of a few others as well I'm sure).
Old Jul 24th 2003, 10:49 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I read what you wrote you moron. I have a 13 week old son who is breastfeeding & this turns my stomach. No one deserves this, no matter what you think of them.

Prick.
Old Jul 25th 2003, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

I also read what you wrote and am very glad that Peter has removed it too. I am not bothered by anything thrown at me - it is what anyone who disagrees with the majority and voices it freely can expect - I have seen this phenomenon with all debates and issues througout my life but that does not stop me. No, I am not bothered on my own behalf, but the real problem has already been dealt with by the decent people who have already posted in reply to you - there are kids who read this site and I have never used any words worse than "prat" or "idiot" and such like (never a swear word, for example, or the vicious racist and sexist rubbish I see on here either). Ironic that I am "loathsome" Wilf but someone like you is "acceptable" - you see why I am not bothered by what some people here call me - I think their values are way out, so what do I care what they say when you are one of them?

I think Amazulu has been very kind to you in the choice of words.
Old Jul 25th 2003, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

rday will become famous soon enough

sorry kids
Old Jul 25th 2003, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry kids

I am a kind old man and I will forgive you, son, but keep in line from now on. I think you have learned your lesson, though, so go on then, you can play out now.

Wilf