Reload this Page >

PB and very sad people

Wikiposts

PB and very sad people

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

alextoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PB and very sad people

PB - first of all if you ever come back on line from U.K change your name to SAD Bastard. This will sum you up perfectly.

Secondly, to you hipacratic people who wish this arsehole good luck ,I say stay in this country with him and keep out of Australia.

For all you know this idiot is living round the corner from you and is the local psyco/rapist / murderer that you read about in your local paper.

But what do you care?

This guys from Australia(OR SO YOU THINK)so he must be O.K and speak the truth.

I'm going to Aus soon and I really don't think I'll see or speak to anybody who has even heard of pb.

His life revolves around posting from the online Aus newspapers and you sad people just lap it up. You can't do this yourselves?

This Forum is just a joke.

Last post
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 1:32 pm
owieb

Default Re: PB and very sad people

Originally posted by alextoo
PB - first of all if you ever come back on line from U.K change your name to SAD Bastard. This will sum you up perfectly.

Secondly, to you hipacratic people who wish this arsehole good luck ,I say stay in this country with him and keep out of Australia.

For all you know this idiot is living round the corner from you and is the local psyco/rapist / murderer that you read about in your local paper.

But what do you care?

I'm going to Aus soon and I really don't think I'll see or speak to anybody who has even heard of pb.

His life revolves around posting from the online Aus newspapers and you sad people just lap it up. You can't do this yourselves?

Last post
"See ya, wouldn't want to be ya"

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 1:56 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

But what do you care?

Last post
The joke could be on you, another sad refugee who believes in see no evil , hear no evil and speak no evil unless you decry your place of birth and close your eyes to the drawbacks in the land of plenty.
Australia should have tighter immos laws it allows far too many Pom wasters in like your good self.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Aug 22nd 2003 at 1:58 pm.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 2:25 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pommie bastard
The joke could be on you, another sad refugee who believes in see no evil , hear no evil and speak no evil unless you decry your place of birth and close your eyes to the drawbacks in the land of plenty.
Australia should have tighter immos laws it allows far too many Pom wasters in like your good self.

Now look at what you,ve done.they all want to bugga off, this will mean overtime for sure.............. MM
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 2:32 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

But what do you care?

Last post
Well I disagree with a lot of people, and have had incredible face to face confrontations in the work place that have left me shaken. I have however, for the most part held no grudges, and it has never stopped me from honestly wishing someone well for the future.

By the way, the boss of my local nick was shot dead yesterday, a good man and father. Welcome to my Australia.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

britdan is an unknown quantity at this point

Last post
good luck hope you enjoy sitting on a beach with empty pockets
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Kath will become famous soon enough

What the...???
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

hamiltonnz is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive no problem with people being honest but why be nasty. what does it prove? that youre right? Dosnt do anyones credibility any good to be spiteful. Isnt this forum here to help each other? or am I missing something? Im going to perth next year - thats the plan anyway. Are there any Kiwis there who can comment on their Perth experience.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:29 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by hamiltonnz
Are there any Kiwis there who can comment on their Perth experience.
No...they're all in Bondi mate...
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 4:23 pm
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice

PB is in my ignore list. He's in my usenet killfile. I hope he finds what he's looking for back in the UK and I hope that keeps him off this website.

His inability to grasp the concept of moderation is his own worst enemy. Giving an opposing opinion is fine, ramming it down people's throats at over 15 posts per day is another.

Even with him in my ignore file I have to wade through the endless replies and the inevitable name calling that follows.

So yes, good luck in the UK and good luck in staying off this site in the future.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

paddythepilot will become famous soon enoughpaddythepilot will become famous soon enough

I think we all have to admit that PB has provided some 'reality checks' at times about life in Australia.

Look, I have lived in Kenya, Australia, UK & Hong Kong.......and Australia is not the 'Promised Land' that a lot of people expect it to be! (Neither is the UK, Kenya or Hong Kong for that matter).

PB has just offered his views to those who are thinking about moving there, if they don't want to read his views then they can just ignore his posts.......simple really!

I have enjoyed PD's posts (at times) and I think he has helped a lot of people get things into perspective before they leave the UK.

Wishing Mr. Barstard good luck is only polite and reasonable, although I'm not too sure if he is going to like what he finds when he gets back to the UK?

Cheers
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 5:30 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshpom
PB is in my ignore list. He's in my usenet killfile. I hope he finds what he's looking for back in the UK and I hope that keeps him off this website.

His inability to grasp the concept of moderation is his own worst enemy. Giving an opposing opinion is fine, ramming it down people's throats at over 15 posts per day is another.

Even with him in my ignore file I have to wade through the endless replies and the inevitable name calling that follows.

So yes, good luck in the UK and good luck in staying off this site in the future.
and you lot believe in fairys , if you think he is done with, look forward to KINVER , birth place, of the Anti -Antipodeian Army, Against Aussie Angst ,................ mm
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 9:55 pm
Crocodile Member

Location: Wurtulla, Sunshine Coast. Crikey Terri, That's a BIG ONE!
Andy_Hanrahan is an unknown quantity at this point

A lot of people have talked about PB having provided some useful information, and for all I know that could be true. but personally I have found it impossible to sort out the reality stuff from the torrent of rambling vitriol that has so often been his trademark. At over 5000 posts, his contribution here has far exceeded anyone else on this forum, and for what? to make the same laboured point over and over again - He hates Australia, we will too as soon as we get there. To my mind, he is just another one of these people who has failed at what he has tried to do and just ended up blaming everyone but himself. On Britishexpats, he has found his own little world in which he can be big. I understand that a lot of people will have found him entertaining, but I for one won't miss him. Nothing he has said has been of any help to me. Nevertheless, I wish him all the best, and hope the UK lives up to his very high expectations.

Andy

Andy

But what do you care?

Last post
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 1:02 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Andy_Hanrahan
To my mind, he is just another one of these people who has failed at what he has tried to do and just ended up blaming everyone but himself. Andy
I reckon that's a bit harsh. Has he failed because he worked 9 years in Aus? And decided to go back to the UK?

So the only way he would have been a success is if he loved Australia?

Not my definition of failure. Failure surely would be not taking the plunge in the first place because you haven't got the balls to do it, failure would be not establishing a load of mates in your new country, failure would be not managing to get new roots (job, keeping family together, taking an interest in what's going in in your new country etc).

PB doesn't seem to be guilty of any of that. He is just fed up with Perth and Australia.

Probably wants to spend a bit more time with his son and his son's family in the UK - where's the harm in that?
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
I reckon that's a bit harsh. Has he failed because he worked 9 years in Aus? And decided to go back to the UK?

So the only way he would have been a success is if he loved Australia?

Not my definition of failure. Failure surely would be not taking the plunge in the first place because you haven't got the balls to do it, failure would be not establishing a load of mates in your new country, failure would be not managing to get new roots (job, keeping family together, taking an interest in what's going in in your new country etc).

PB doesn't seem to be guilty of any of that. He is just fed up with Perth and Australia.

Probably wants to spend a bit more time with his son and his son's family in the UK - where's the harm in that?
Absolutely no harm in that whatsoever Don, if that is what he had put in his posts, and he wouldn't of had to say it over 5000 times.

Whisky

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.