Old Jul 18th 2003, 1:42 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PB is unemployed!

Originally posted by appletree
Me too...
Old Jul 18th 2003, 1:52 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Whats new but I still get a lump of cash ( the left overs the taxman leaves) every second week from my employer.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 18th 2003 at 1:55 am.
Old Jul 18th 2003, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you know that ??
Old Jul 18th 2003, 2:50 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by april
How do you know that ??
The appletree is bare of fruit you wait in vain.

Old Jul 18th 2003, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Whats new but I still get a lump of cash ( the left overs the taxman leaves) every second week from my employer.

sorry to hear that you r unemployed pb, i dont class it as being news to gloat about as by some, i hope you manage okay you and familly members,must be hard, anyway at least you can keep us company on britishexpats good and bad. best of luck allison
Old Jul 18th 2003, 7:45 am
Banned

Originally posted by delboy
sorry to hear that you r unemployed pb, i dont class it as being news to gloat about as by some, i hope you manage okay you and familly members,must be hard, anyway at least you can keep us company on britishexpats good and bad. best of luck allison

Not so but your concern is nice.

Old Jul 18th 2003, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Appletree..............

Sounds a lot like Crab Apple er.... sorry Crabtree ????
Old Jul 18th 2003, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

He's not unemployed.

Please note ironic statement regarding the lump of cash (ie.salary) received from Employers each fortnight.

Old Jul 18th 2003, 5:47 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

The only problem is it might give him even more time to spoil the interesting and informative threads with his rubbish