paulgezzer

Old Nov 11th 2006, 8:38 am
true blue

paul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of light
Default paulgezzer

hi there again (yes im new) but i dont bite unless u ask niceley just getting the feel or the forum i live in wothing west sussex england and was hoping to move to oz one day so can someone please let me know wot im missing coz anything gota b better than here thanks
Old Nov 11th 2006, 8:56 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: paulgezzer

Originally Posted by paul geezer
hi there again (yes im new) but i dont bite unless u ask niceley just getting the feel or the forum i live in wothing west sussex england and was hoping to move to oz one day so can someone please let me know wot im missing coz anything gota b better than here thanks
Welcome .....you're missing sunshine, and a good life, and lots of fun ...will that do for a starter ??

Where are you looking at heading to ?
Old Nov 11th 2006, 8:59 am
true blue

paul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CasG
Welcome .....you're missing sunshine, and a good life, and lots of fun ...will that do for a starter ??

Where are you looking at heading to ?
hopefully brissie got a freind moves out tmmrw and one waiting for visa supprise supprise
Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:00 am
Account Closed

hopefully brissie got a freind moves out tmmrw and one waiting for visa supprise supprise
Oh...no biting in Melbourne then?
Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:04 am
true blue

Oh...no biting in Melbourne then?
my mind could be changed who knows what will happen
Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:09 am
Account Closed

my mind could be changed who knows what will happen
lol

So, where are you now with your application ?

It's a good site here ...loads of info...and some great people - laughed and cried and got pissed with many ..the reason I still post really, made some good real friends from here...been here 2 years now ...but still post here when I'm winding down from work.
Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:13 am
true blue

lol

So, where are you now with your application ?

It's a good site here ...loads of info...and some great people - laughed and cried and got pissed with many ..the reason I still post really, made some good real friends from here...been here 2 years now ...but still post here when I'm winding down from work.
fair play to that were just getting up 10 am here now weather sunny but chilly
Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:14 am
true blue

im still fnishng my part 2 electrical installation
Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:16 am
Account Closed

I meant have you applied for your Visa yet??
Don't want your personal information yet ...only swopped a few posts

Dark and mild here
Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:16 am
Account Closed

im still fnishng my part 2 electrical installation
oh...you realised
Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:21 am
true blue

oh...you realised
yea no worrys
Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:28 am
Account Closed

yea no worrys
Well...goodluck with it all

Karma sent to start you off
Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:36 am
true blue

Well...goodluck with it all

Karma sent to start you off
thanks alot chat soon