Parents Visa

Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Hazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant future
Question Parents Visa

We have been in Brisbane nearly a year now and my sister in law and her family have just moved over here as well
My inlaws are finding it very difficult as both their children now live in oz, they want to know what their chances of getting a visa would be.

I know there is a visa for if all your children live in oz, but not sure of all the facts, just want to know if they stand a chance of getting visa, not sure if they need a certain amount of money or how long it takes, but the mother in law is not in best health as she is very over weight and im sure they would have to pass a medical, they are aged 58 & 59, do they stand a chance? Any info would be great as they keep asking me what i know about this.

Thanks Hazel
Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parents Visa

You might have more replies if you post this on the Immigration Forum. Some Migration Agents post on there.

My parents are coming over on a Contributory Parents Visa, but there are an awful lot of options.

They are using Go Matilda www.gomatilda.com

I'm sure if you contact any Migration Agent they will give you a quick bit of info so you can weigh up your parents' eligibility (if at all).

The DIMIA website will also help. www.immi.gov.au/immigration

HTH
Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:24 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parents Visa

Originally Posted by The Jones Family

My parents are coming over on a Contributory Parents Visa, but there are an awful lot of options.
There are not really many options at all.

The CP visa is the only practical one.

G