Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

is this paradise or what??

is this paradise or what??

Old May 14th 2005, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

caz41 will become famous soon enough
Default is this paradise or what??

do not post on here very often, but thought I would share my day with all the new people coming to Melbourne.

It has been a warm sunny day and we drove up the coast from where we live in Mount eliza to Portsea, all I can say is wow - bayside and ocean all in one place. Sat and had lunch at the Portsea hotel overlooking the sea by the beach while the children were able to wander up and down to the beach, and this Autumn.

It hasn't been easy settling in and we have had are ups and downs and I am sure we will have lots more - such is life - BUT today I felt lucky and glad that we had been given this opportunity to live in such a beautiful place.

Caz
Old May 14th 2005, 8:31 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: is this paradise or what??

Originally Posted by caz41
do not post on here very often, but thought I would share my day with all the new people coming to Melbourne.

It has been a warm sunny day and we drove up the coast from where we live in Mount eliza to Portsea, all I can say is wow - bayside and ocean all in one place. Sat and had lunch at the Portsea hotel overlooking the sea by the beach while the children were able to wander up and down to the beach, and this Autumn.

It hasn't been easy settling in and we have had are ups and downs and I am sure we will have lots more - such is life - BUT today I felt lucky and glad that we had been given this opportunity to live in such a beautiful place.

Caz
Glad you had a good day.

We've been here over two months now and yup - in answer to your question - this is paradise!

Wake up everyday feeling privileged to have been given the chance to live and work in this country.

Yeah it's got its problems, just like the UK that we could spend all day moaning about, but on the whole, it's a bloody wonderful place.

R