Paperwork

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

smithfield22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Paperwork

Paperwork

What is the really important paperwork to take to Australia, I know we will need references for jobs. We we need to take like dentist notes and doctors records, also what about children's school records do we need to take those? Any other information we will need when we arrive in Australia?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:45 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Paperwork

Originally Posted by smithfield22
Paperwork

What is the really important paperwork to take to Australia, I know we will need references for jobs. We we need to take like dentist notes and doctors records, also what about children's school records do we need to take those? Any other information we will need when we arrive in Australia?
A few more I can think of, may not all be necessary but better to have too much than not enough.
driving licence
recent bank statement (to show how flush you are)
renting references (if applicable)
marriage certificate
birth certificate
car insurance no claims letter
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Paperwork

You don't really need to take doctors notes, unless you have something that really concerns you. Bank statements, rent book or mortgage statements and if your selling your house proof of where your funds have come from for when you use it as part of buying a house over here. Keep your job references as they can help you get a mortgage after 3 months of work. Car insurance documents for no-claims proof.