"Paper Work"

Old Jun 18th 2008, 1:06 pm

katie fagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default "Paper Work"

Hi Guys, just been given a completion date for the house on the 8th Aug, so its all systems go. I was wondering what paper work to take with me to confirm my Visa, or is the actual Visa stamp in my passport enough, I know that this sounds stupid but I can remember reading somewhere that someone had to show some paperwork at the airports to confirm their visas and their double luggage allowance. Hope you can all help...
Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: "Paper Work"

Originally Posted by katie fagan
Hi Guys, just been given a completion date for the house on the 8th Aug, so its all systems go. I was wondering what paper work to take with me to confirm my Visa, or is the actual Visa stamp in my passport enough, I know that this sounds stupid but I can remember reading somewhere that someone had to show some paperwork at the airports to confirm their visas and their double luggage allowance. Hope you can all help...
The visa info is stored electronically so all you need is the stamp in your passport.

Not all airlines will give you double baggage allowance. If you're using one that does it's advisable to get emailed confirmation that they'll give you this before you turn up at the airport- just in case.