Pants !

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:35 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pants !

Originally Posted by jensteve
Tell him you found a roach in the dryer, and they carry so many diseases his "bits" will probably drop off with some tropical infection.

Jenny

PMSL!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:09 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bridiej
PMSL!!!
That's why my wife has a waasher drier.

Bye
Mark
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 4:59 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by surfdude
Just thought I would enlighten you as to the virtues of being married to an English male and not an Aussie male. NO, it's not about beer, wine, women ect - its worse. He won't let me hang HIS pants on the line to dry !! I have to dry them (even when its 33 degrees) in the tumble dryer ! Why I ask you say - SPIDERS I tell you ! I haven't got one whinge about Australia but why should he have nice soft pants (and if they are not soft - he knows they have been on the washing line!) and we haven't !!!

He'll kill me if he finds this !!!

Come on girls do you have more to tell on the UK male trying to adapt to Aussie life ?
Hi surfdude,
Really sorry to take sides but I have to agree. All my underwear goes in the dryer. Partly because I want it to be soft and partly because I have elderly gentlemen neighbours who might have a cardiac if they saw my pants on the line.
Sarah
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Just wondering are the spiders not big enough for him to see before he puts his pants on then? Or are you talking trousers not undies? Or does he get dressed in the dark and thinks he won't see it until its too late?

I think I will put tumble dryer back on my list of what to take cos I can't stand towels that aren't soft.

Sorry just giggling at the thought of a spider peeping over the top of his pants as he pulls them up to his knees.

Shirley

The point is that he is NOT a morning person, he freely admits to this and therefore he would never be awake enough to remember to check. In fairness, before we bought the dryer he did find one of the biting/flesh eating (little black and white dot one, like a jumping spider, nests on washing lines - wheres my book... karma for anyone who can find the name first !) spiders in a pair of pants BUT that was the one and only time I had asked him to get the washing off the line and fold it, and boy do I regret it now.... !
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

The point is that he is NOT a morning person, he freely admits to this and therefore he would never be awake enough to remember to check. In fairness, before we bought the dryer he did find one of the biting/flesh eating (little black and white dot one, like a jumping spider, nests on washing lines - wheres my book... karma for anyone who can find the name first !) spiders in a pair of pants BUT that was the one and only time I had asked him to get the washing off the line and fold it, and boy do I regret it now.... !

White tip? hope I`m correct could do with some more blue boxes!!

Last edited by Sue2; Mar 3rd 2005 at 8:34 am.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Ironing underwear - sorry? what the hell for?
Kills all the bugs germs etc. Basically more hygenic, and it also softens them. I wondered for years why my Mum iron my socks and underwear. Thats the reason...

Now why she puts a crease in them is another question

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura about

Just thought I would enlighten you as to the virtues of being married to an English male and not an Aussie male. NO, it's not about beer, wine, women ect - its worse. He won't let me hang HIS pants on the line to dry !! I have to dry them (even when its 33 degrees) in the tumble dryer ! Why I ask you say - SPIDERS I tell you ! I haven't got one whinge about Australia but why should he have nice soft pants (and if they are not soft - he knows they have been on the washing line!) and we haven't !!!

He'll kill me if he finds this !!!

Come on girls do you have more to tell on the UK male trying to adapt to Aussie life ?
Fantastic, just the thought of spiders in my hubbies pants makes me laugh.

Good job he does not have time to read this site, otherwise everything would be going in the dryer!

After seeing a huntsman in Perth last year I would totally agree. :scared:

Definately taking the tumble dryer now!

BB
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 5:02 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

OK Fair point. Not being a morning person either I quite understand. I think I may have to keep my pants in sealed bags then to make sure I dont get unwelcome guests in them!!
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:20 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

OK Fair point. Not being a morning person either I quite understand. I think I may have to keep my pants in sealed bags then to make sure I dont get unwelcome guests in them!!
I dont know what would freak me out more - a live spider in me undies on a washing line or a dried dead spider in me undies in a tumble dryer.........

I have the solution - go commando
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:35 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Just when you thought it was safe. Do a search on this guy,Doratifera,Vulnerans. :scared: One of these got in our wash/machine, all the clothes were impregnated with spines, we all spent a very uncomfortable week , dont put your clothes lines under Gum trees............ mm
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch! We also have horrible hairy caterpillars in the UK, which can cause an allergic reaction... I wonder how it got in your machine
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:17 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Larissa
Ouch! We also have horrible hairy caterpillars in the UK, which can cause an allergic reaction... I wonder how it got in your machine
WE think, because our clothes line ,WAS under gum trees the Caterpillar, came down to take advantage of the moisture {damp clothes], if we find bird crap on clothes we would rewash them, our new line is well away from trees..... mm
Old Mar 4th 2005, 2:06 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

I have the solution - go commando [/QUOTE]

Hmm interesting - have tried it once or twice (blush) but all the time????
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:33 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

I have the solution - go commando

Hmm interesting - have tried it once or twice (blush) but all the time????[/QUOTE]

If needs must....