Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Panel Doctor Question - Glasgow

Panel Doctor Question - Glasgow

Old Apr 27th 2006, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

karmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant future
Default Panel Doctor Question - Glasgow

Hi everyone,
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I notice on the approved list of panel doctors from the immigration site that they list a doctor and then a radiologist separately. Does this mean that you have to go to two different doctors? I am in Glasgow and the doctor listed is Dr Gillespie in Shawlands. Then it has a ton of doctors for the radiology section all at the Nuffield in Glasgow. Is it possible to just go to the Nuffield for everything or do you need to go to both for each different thing? Anyone who has been through the process in Glasgow would really be helping me out by letting me know.
Also, do you go and get your medicals at the doctor first then your other things like x-rays etc and do you simply forward these onto your migration agent? We're going on a de-facto visa and have been asked to front load them.
Thanks
Tracy

Last edited by karmagirls; Apr 27th 2006 at 9:30 am.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Panel Doctor Question - Glasgow

Originally Posted by karmagirls
Hi everyone,
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I notice on the approved list of panel doctors from the immigration site that they list a doctor and then a radiologist separately. Does this mean that you have to go to two different doctors? I am in Glasgow and the doctor listed is Dr Gillespie in Shawlands. Then it has a ton of doctors for the radiology section all at the Nuffield in Glasgow. Is it possible to just go to the Nuffield for everything or do you need to go to both for each different thing? Anyone who has been through the process in Glasgow would really be helping me out by letting me know.
Also, do you go and get your medicals at the doctor first then your other things like x-rays etc and do you simply forward these onto your migration agent? We're going on a de-facto visa and have been asked to front load them.
Thanks
Tracy
You get your X Rays from an approved radiologist and then take them to your medical in Shawlands. If it's the same doctor we had, she's in a big georgian terrace, and a bit like a character from "Doctor in the House." Nice though.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 11:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karmagirls
Hi everyone,
Thanks
Tracy
u need to go to both, x rays first then to shawlands.
its not a bumb question, just something u dint know. good luck.
and watch oot for the wee wumin at the doctors in shawlands, she will talk the ears aff yae
Old Apr 27th 2006, 9:54 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

be very careful with Dr Gillespie....if you are not happy with something she has said then question her..............be very vigilant on hoe she takes your BP, and make sure that if the readings sre high that she lets you rest and retests you a couple of times...she didnt do this with us, and had I know she should have then I would have insisted.

Good Luck
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
be very careful with Dr Gillespie....if you are not happy with something she has said then question her..............be very vigilant on hoe she takes your BP, and make sure that if the readings sre high that she lets you rest and retests you a couple of times...she didnt do this with us, and had I know she should have then I would have insisted.

Good Luck
good thinking mate, she is a bit of an airhead
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:16 pm

Originally Posted by soapy
good thinking mate, she is a bit of an airhead

she is.....made a shocking mess of my arm when taking bloods..........she ended up taking it out of my wrist...my GP went mental when he saw that, said that you should never take bloods from ur wrist unless it is an emergency
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

she is.....made a shocking mess of my arm when taking bloods..........she ended up taking it out of my wrist...my GP went mental when he saw that, said that you should never take bloods from ur wrist unless it is an emergency
ah but when she saw your coupon, she might have thought u had an accident

jokin pal

i thought she wasnt right in the heed, but hey thats just me
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:28 pm

ah but when she saw your coupon, she might have thought u had an accident

jokin pal

i thought she wasnt right in the heed, but hey thats just me
lol cheeky wee bugger

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 1st 2006 at 8:16 am. Reason: Personal comments removed
Old Apr 27th 2006, 11:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

an her finger nails were pure manky
RIGHT !!!!!!
thats enough :scared:
Old Apr 28th 2006, 12:53 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Aye right, so if i see a wumin that canny shut up, she looks mental, crap under her nails ( that worrys me) she`s hummin and best of all tries to take blood from your wrist then i will know am at the shawlands place?

Am no gon

RIGHT !!!!!!
thats enough :scared:
Old Apr 28th 2006, 1:13 am

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Aye right, so if i see a wumin that canny shut up, she looks mental, crap under her nails ( that worrys me) she`s hummin and best of all tries to take blood from your wrist then i will know am at the shawlands place?

Am no gon

aye thats her lol
Old Apr 28th 2006, 2:01 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

aye thats her lol
Gonnie no dae that.
Old Apr 28th 2006, 3:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

aye thats her lol
do u think he knows her
Old Apr 28th 2006, 3:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Gonnie no dae that.
HOW
Old Apr 28th 2006, 3:25 am
Sye
Forum Regular

Sye will become famous soon enoughSye will become famous soon enough

Gonnie no dae that

HOW
Just gonny no

I cant remember taking the xrays with me to Shawlands hhmm, my memory!

I wonder if this is the same scary wumin.. cash or cheque made out to her personally If it was, she didnt do much! very easy... all the better for us.

K

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.