Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

palm cove wedding - need venue after for reception!!

palm cove wedding - need venue after for reception!!

Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:11 am
Just Joined

smila26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default palm cove wedding - need venue after for reception!!

hi,

I am going to palm cove during my 3 week trip to australia and we are getting married on the beach. There will be about 10 of us and are looking for somewhere to go after the ceremony to eat and have a few drinks. We dont ewant anything special just somewhere close by to eat and have some drinks - somewhere that can accomodate us in what we are looking for

any advise and information appreciated thanks

kerry
xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:59 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: palm cove wedding - need venue after for reception!!

Originally Posted by smila26
hi,

I am going to palm cove during my 3 week trip to australia and we are getting married on the beach. There will be about 10 of us and are looking for somewhere to go after the ceremony to eat and have a few drinks. We dont ewant anything special just somewhere close by to eat and have some drinks - somewhere that can accomodate us in what we are looking for

any advise and information appreciated thanks

kerry
xx
we live in kewarra beach just down the road. we got married on palm cove beach a couple of years ago. only about 15 there. took an eski down and just cracked it open on the beach. after the nuptuals we went to vivo bar (nice restaurant/ bar) where we put money behind the bar for drinks and they brought canapes out all afternoon for $20 a head ( well worth it). we then had our evening meal at the angsana where they will set a table up on the beach under candelight ( worked out at $70 a head not including drinks). the restaurant manager ( damian is a pom) really looked after everything for us. Whole wedding less than $3000. good food, plenty beers and a beautiful setting.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

shoshana is a jewel in the roughshoshana is a jewel in the roughshoshana is a jewel in the roughshoshana is a jewel in the rough

Just wanted to say what a lovely place to get married.

Palm Cove was my fav holiday place...used to go all the time when I lived in OZ.

Wishing you a lovely wedding
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:14 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

We stayed at the Sebel Reef in Palm Cove and the restaurant there was fabulous. Fantastic food and overlooking the water. I thought it was one of the best places to eat but that was 2 years ago. Enjoy the wedding where ever you chose to have drinks etc after.