Paddington Station - Security Alert

Wikiposts

Paddington Station - Security Alert

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Paddington Station - Security Alert

Hi Everyone,

Just had an email at work to say that Paddington Station is closed due to a security alert. Just in case any of you bods were going that way.

Nat
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 12:51 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

I used to get into Paddington station when I was working in London.

Don't miss it one bit!!

My ticket from Didcot to Paddington used to cost me about 450GBP a month (first class ticket so I could get a seat.... usually!)

Came here and a monthly ticket from Parramatta to CBD was $106 a month. It's a joke, the difference in costs of public transport! Okay, the difference in distance is 50 miles (80 kilometres) to 32 kilometres (20 miles), but the difference in cost per mile / kilometre is huge.

UK: $21.60 per mile, $13.50 per kilometre

Oz: $5.30 per mile, $3.30 per kilometre.....