Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

packing our own container/help at the other end

packing our own container/help at the other end

Old Mar 17th 2006, 10:13 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default packing our own container/help at the other end

Hi all,

can I ask, we are packing our own container which has been arrange through Hubbys work, and will be picked up the begining of June. Can anyone tell me what kind of help do we need at the other end in Perth??? do we just need to arrange for it to be collected and delivered to rental?? I know its not going to be that easy

Thanks all
Old Mar 17th 2006, 10:28 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: packing our own container/help at the other end

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all,

can I ask, we are packing our own container which has been arrange through Hubbys work, and will be picked up the begining of June. Can anyone tell me what kind of help do we need at the other end in Perth??? do we just need to arrange for it to be collected and delivered to rental?? I know its not going to be that easy

Thanks all
send larissa a PM she`s in perth and also packed her own stuff!!
p.s she won`t bite
Old Mar 17th 2006, 11:40 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Ahh thanks I will do that
Old Mar 18th 2006, 5:08 am
sunshinesarah

sunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud of

Our shipping included having everthing unpacked at the other end. We were quite happy to unpack ourselves at our own pace but realised after we were left with a lot of bubble wrap and a lot of boxes to get rid of. Note - some rubbish tips charge (though ours doesn'r for recyclable stuff). So if you want them to take all the rubbish, let them unpack it!
Sunshine Sarah
Old Mar 18th 2006, 6:08 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Thanks all
your container will have to be unloaded into a AUST customs Accredited ,bond store , because you have self packed , you will come under more Scrutiny.
AQIS will open all relevant boxes, if you have not ITEMISED your Q goods they will check every box ............mm
Old Mar 18th 2006, 7:51 am
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

Thanks all

Hi Dawn, surely you will get more hassle than its worth with a self-pack???

Pay the pros to do it, know your stuff is safe, peace of mind...........

P.S. Use John Masons.