packing help

Old May 8th 2004, 8:46 pm
mark,abbi,tia & max

mark warner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default packing help

hi all
could anybody tell me if there is anything i need to do before the packers arrive on tuesday , i have been told not to touch anything they wrap and pack it all themselves.does this include kitchen cupboards and drawers and bedroom drawers etc.
what about disconnecting the tv,dvd etc ?
cheers in advance
mark
Old May 8th 2004, 8:54 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno....but hope it goes well for you...
Old May 8th 2004, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

clean any garden tools furniture etc anything that has mud on it including bikes and wellies

ours were very grateful that we unpacked the kitchen for them but its not optional as they are like a whirlwind

my advice to you is to pack anything you dont want to go and pop in your car as if its not nailed down they will pack it

we packed our suitcases beforehand but still stuff went we didnt want to go (including my professional portfolio) went

arlene
Old May 8th 2004, 9:09 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: packing help

Originally posted by mark warner
hi all
could anybody tell me if there is anything i need to do before the packers arrive on tuesday , i have been told not to touch anything they wrap and pack it all themselves.does this include kitchen cupboards and drawers and bedroom drawers etc.
what about disconnecting the tv,dvd etc ?
cheers in advance
mark
Dunno either Mark.

Each distribution company has their own ways of doing things.

Maybe ring them?

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 9th 2004, 7:35 pm
mark,abbi,tia & max

mark warner is an unknown quantity at this point

what only one person used a container
Old May 9th 2004, 7:42 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by mark warner
what only one person used a container
No .......obviously not.........but maybe each distribution company has different expectations therefore there is no generic answer.

Maybe a good idea for you to ring yours and ask them what they expect you to do by way of preperation.

Phoenixuk2oz