Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

packing cappuccino coffee???

packing cappuccino coffee???

Old Oct 14th 2006, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of
Default packing cappuccino coffee???

hi
we are getting ready for the packers to come in , and my hubby likes a certain cappuccino coffee, we were hoping to put some in the container,
does anyone know if we can or is it banned because of the dried milk??

many thanks

Denise peter and family
Old Oct 14th 2006, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: packing cappuccino coffee???

Originally Posted by Latona
hi
we are getting ready for the packers to come in , and my hubby likes a certain cappuccino coffee, we were hoping to put some in the container,
does anyone know if we can or is it banned because of the dried milk??

many thanks

Denise peter and family

I'm not sure but there are hundreds of different makes of cappuccino here so it's possible that you can buy it here. If you tell us what brand it is maybe we can tell you if it's here already
Old Oct 14th 2006, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of

hi
its made by Bellarom

thanks
denise

Originally Posted by Wendy
I'm not sure but there are hundreds of different makes of cappuccino here so it's possible that you can buy it here. If you tell us what brand it is maybe we can tell you if it's here already
Old Oct 14th 2006, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

hi
its made by Bellarom

thanks
denise

I'll have a look when I go to Woolies next.
Old Oct 15th 2006, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

NIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really nice

hi
its made by Bellarom

thanks
denise
hi
Just googled it, but came up with nothing in Australia (sorry)
Check with customs if you can bring it. Usually you cannot bring milk products, but worth the question as things like baby formula are allowed (if declared)
Regards
Abby