Wikiposts

P O Box (NZ)

Old Nov 4th 2003, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

tom's mum will become famous soon enoughtom's mum will become famous soon enough
Default P O Box (NZ)

Hi,

I have just managed to open a post office box for mail redirection and thought I'd let you know how easy I found it.

Go to www.nzpost.co.nz click on the post shop locator link and find your nearest shop. I then telephoned the shop and they have opened a box for me. When we arrive in New Zealand we have to go to the shop and pay for the box but can have our mail delivered before we arrive. The cost is $165 for a year

Does this help or have I confused everyone??

Helen
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:45 am
UK to NZ to Canada

TiggerLottie will become famous soon enough
Default Re: P O Box (NZ)

Originally posted by tom's mum
Hi,

I have just managed to open a post office box for mail redirection and thought I'd let you know how easy I found it.

Go to www.nzpost.co.nz click on the post shop locator link and find your nearest shop. I then telephoned the shop and they have opened a box for me. When we arrive in New Zealand we have to go to the shop and pay for the box but can have our mail delivered before we arrive. The cost is $165 for a year

Does this help or have I confused everyone??

Helen
Lets bring this to the top again, i think its usefull advice and information,

cheers Helen

Tigger
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Ben.M is an unknown quantity at this point

That's strange, they quoted me $125 a couple of weeks ago. Do you think it depends where it is? My quote was for the North Shore although in the end a friend has offered to let me redirect mail to her house instead.

Ben
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:26 am
farmer nr Queenstown NZ

deedee is on a distinguished road

dont count on been able to even get a post office box in some places.Here in Queenstown we had to wait until one came available as there is a huge backlog of applicants,and no rural delivery.Same for other places around here too.Its a free service if you live here in the town but $120 if you don't
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by deedee
dont count on been able to even get a post office box in some places.Here in Queenstown we had to wait until one came available as there is a huge backlog of applicants,and no rural delivery.Same for other places around here too.Its a free service if you live here in the town but $120 if you don't
Sounds like there's a good business opportunity for someone