To P.B.

Old Jun 30th 2003, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

N.Finn Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To P.B.

I have never had an "English" accent. I struggle to feel as though I fit in down here in Devon sometimes. Honestly though I have had little experience of banter between myself and Australian's. The ones I have met have been a very freindly bunch. If I may ask, what is your main reason for moving back?
Old Jul 1st 2003, 5:57 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To P.B.

Originally posted by N.Finn Fan
I have never had an "English" accent. I struggle to feel as though I fit in down here in Devon sometimes. Honestly though I have had little experience of banter between myself and Australian's. The ones I have met have been a very freindly bunch. If I may ask, what is your main reason for moving back?
I have many reasons to leave but few to stop , Aussies are okay when overseas but need a slap down at home now and again.
I have worked with Dutch people and have a good Dutch friend and they all love Perth so you may do to.

Old Jul 1st 2003, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

N.Finn Fan is an unknown quantity at this point

No thanks, I'm heading to Nelson
Old Jul 1st 2003, 4:18 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by N.Finn Fan
PB's moving back because the missess told him to, pure and simple. With the brains of a rocking horse he is hardly going to make an informed choice himself now is he.
Old Jul 1st 2003, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

cityboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess the whole forum is starting to see throug this halfwit!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

dlendl is an unknown quantity at this point

You will be surprised how many of us support PB, but it is your choice, come and see...
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 11:48 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by chippy
PB's moving back because the missess told him to, pure and simple. With the brains of a rocking horse he is hardly going to make an informed choice himself now is he.
Did you notice how many runts did woodwork at school?

Old Jul 3rd 2003, 12:36 am
Banned

Originally posted by cityboy
I guess the whole forum is starting to see throug this halfwit!!!
Do not be hard on yourself , your wit will improve.

Old Jul 3rd 2003, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Do not be hard on yourself , your wit will improve.

Well that is more than can be said of yours.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 12:57 am
Banned

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
Well that is more than can be said of yours.
You have half also , lets put it with mine and we could have a full wit.
Love abuse it broadens the mind , stick and stones will break my bones , names are for fun.

Old Jul 3rd 2003, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

You have half also , lets put it with mine and we could have a full wit.
Love abuse it broadens the mind , stick and stones will break my bones , names are for fun.

No if we add my half to yours we still come up way short.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 1:25 am
Banned

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
No if we add my half to yours we still come up way short.

You lacking by that much , I will ring up Medicare see if I can get you a wit transplant.

Old Jul 3rd 2003, 1:58 am
The Tooth Fairy

You lacking by that much , I will ring up Medicare see if I can get you a wit transplant.

Twit Wits, score 0.5 : 0.5 now move up a plane please!

Old Jul 3rd 2003, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by The Tooth Fairy
Why we don't want to embarras you who'd score 0.0 even on a good day.

And today obviously isn't.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 2:47 am
Banned

Originally posted by The Tooth Fairy
Now have got me going with planes , bloody Qantas Freguent flyer rewards are not worth sod all , I've enough points to go to Mars but can can I get a seat on their flights in exchange for them , more chance of winning lotto.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.