Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ozziegirl wants to meet gold coast mums

ozziegirl wants to meet gold coast mums

Old May 26th 2007, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

ozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the rough
Default ozziegirl wants to meet gold coast mums

hi
been a long time since i've been online, went along to one meet and meet some great mums and children at smlizes indoor play centre would love to do somthing like this again .
is anyone out there in the gold coast that would like to meet?????
i am 32 have a husband who drives me mad and 3 boys that do the same (i need some female company to chat too, go shopping with and too drink lots of coffee with)

ozziegirl (stacey)
p.s i have lived in gold coast for 6 mths now and love it ,but just need some more friends!!!
Old May 26th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ozziegirl wants to meet gold coast mums

sorry cant be yr friend
as i live in the uk and i am moving to perth

but you sound like the kind of friend i want in oz
Old May 27th 2007, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

hey stacey,

Give me a shout if you want to meet up for a coffee, or a wonder round the shops. I bored staying at home, though got big interview tomoz!!!! but hey im a shop a holic so PM me if you want to meet up.

Phyllis
Old May 30th 2007, 3:16 am
Just Joined

Courtney15 will become famous soon enough

Hi Stacey

I am also 32 and have lived on the Goldie for just under a year! I am single and work shifts at the airport so i am around at all times of the day if you wanna meet up for a coffee sometime. Where abouts are you?? I live in Broadbeach so really handy to everything....

Take it easy
Courtney
Old May 30th 2007, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Courtney15
Hi Stacey

I am also 32 and have lived on the Goldie for just under a year! I am single and work shifts at the airport so i am around at all times of the day if you wanna meet up for a coffee sometime. Where abouts are you?? I live in Broadbeach so really handy to everything....

Take it easy
Courtney
hi stacey

we are moving to the gold coast in 3 1/2 weeks, i to have boys but only 2 aged 15 and 11 and i agree with the driving nuts bit, i didnt think it would be so hard to make friends in OZ. What age are your kids.

I am also 32 hubby 34.
Old May 31st 2007, 7:14 am
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ozziegirl
hi
been a long time since i've been online, went along to one meet and meet some great mums and children at smlizes indoor play centre would love to do somthing like this again .
is anyone out there in the gold coast that would like to meet?????
i am 32 have a husband who drives me mad and 3 boys that do the same (i need some female company to chat too, go shopping with and too drink lots of coffee with)

ozziegirl (stacey)
p.s i have lived in gold coast for 6 mths now and love it ,but just need some more friends!!!
Just seen your post an it might be a bit late but there is a pommiegirls meet at the marina quays tavern tonight from 7pm onwards. We meet up once a month and also go to the cinema every few weeks. The Tavern is at Hope Island.

Tracey x
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

ozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Phyllis n Joe
hey stacey,

Give me a shout if you want to meet up for a coffee, or a wonder round the shops. I bored staying at home, though got big interview tomoz!!!! but hey im a shop a holic so PM me if you want to meet up.

Phyllis
hi phyllis
hope big interview went well, what job was u going for?
coffee and shopping sounds good where do u live? me and hubby
(think i spell that right) are in ormeau
i will send u a private message with my mobile number give me a call and we can arrange a meet
ozzie girl (aka stacey)

Last edited by ozziegirl; Jun 2nd 2007 at 12:57 am.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Hey Stacey,

I work with people with Disabilities and Mental health problems, and I got the job but its only casual, that way i can work round the kids being at school n stuff!!! We live in Upper Commera so not that far from you, I've been to Helensvale shopping centre, (like nearly every day ) its quite nice for coffee n food, if you wanted to meet up there?? Or is that to far for you?

Phyllis
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Courtney15
Hi Stacey

Take it easy
Courtney
sounds good will send private message to u with my detail ,so give me a call of when u would like to meet, we live in ormeau and i am a hairdresser, what do u do in the airport? and hope u do not mind me asking did u come over here on your own if so u are very brave!!!
ozziegirl

Last edited by ozziegirl; Jun 2nd 2007 at 1:16 am.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
hi stacey

we are moving to the gold coast in 3 1/2 weeks, i to have boys but only 2 aged 15 and 11 and i agree with the driving nuts bit, i didnt think it would be so hard to make friends in OZ. What age are your kids.

I am also 32 hubby 34.
hi
my kids are all boys age 34,8,4 and 2 see i have to include my hubby as he drives me nut as well. lol , keep in touch so when u get here and if u are coming to the gold coast we can meet
ozziegirl
p.s i live in ormeau gold coast lovely and quite just my sort of place when it comes to my bring up my family
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

Hey Stacey,

I work with people with Disabilities and Mental health problems, and I got the job but its only casual, that way i can work round the kids being at school n stuff!!! We live in Upper Commera so not that far from you, I've been to Helensvale shopping centre, (like nearly every day ) its quite nice for coffee n food, if you wanted to meet up there?? Or is that to far for you?

Phyllis
hi phyllis
no helenvale is just down the road i am only 1 or 2 suburbs away from u
other than that beenleigh which is going towards bris helenvale is my closet shopping centre that is going towards gold coast
i swear i have made that sound so confusing!!!!
how about meeting up for coffee on monday morning once droped oldest off at school will be there about 9:20 maybe we could have breakfast as well (god this sounds so good forgot what it feels like being lady of leisure lol)
ozziegirl
p.s how old are your herd???

Last edited by ozziegirl; Jun 2nd 2007 at 1:33 am.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Hi Stacey,

Yeh, sounds good, my "kids" are teenagers (14 n 15), but i ve still got to run them to school n pick them up as they don't do public transport! In other words they're spoilt!!! I'll call u on Monday morning about 8ish an arrange where to meet if thats ok.

Phyllis
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Hi Stacey,

Yeh, sounds good, my "kids" are teenagers (14 n 15), but i ve still got to run them to school n pick them up as they don't do public transport! In other words they're spoilt!!! I'll call u on Monday morning about 8ish an arrange where to meet if thats ok.

Phyllis
hi girls,

i too am moving to the gold coast in 3 weeks and making friends sounds a bit worrying. Are the people over there very friendly or is it just hard meeting new people. My kids are at a good age but itwas easier meeting people when they were younger like when you took them too nursery where there were other mums. Now i am just a taxi and not allowed out the car.

hope to meet some new friends when we arrive.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hi StillinScotland (poor you)!

I don't know if its maybe the area that I live in on the Gold Coast, but ,i think my neighbours are weird!! Not one of them have spoken to us and we've lived in this house for 7 weeks. Everytime you try and make eye contact with them, they just look down at the floor!!! weird ppl!!! The only Ozzy person i've spoken to is the guy fitting the security screen (to keep the bugs out)!! He was really nice n chatted away. Apart from that i'm afraid the only ppl I chat to are my family and the ppl on this web site, how sad is that!!! So when you come over we best organise a big night out cause i need of a few!

Phyllis

Ps. what ages are your kids?

Last edited by Phyllis n Joe; Jun 2nd 2007 at 2:02 pm. Reason: spellings getting worse!