Wikiposts

Ozzie Life

Old Jul 10th 2004, 8:51 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ozzie Life

Those interested in Christmas in Oz and the life of a rich family might want to check out Sylvania Waters now on the UK Documentary channel 564. I've not seen it before so don't know if it's any good

ACE

Last edited by ACE; Jul 10th 2004 at 8:56 am.
Old Jul 10th 2004, 8:56 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ozzie Life

Originally posted by ACE
Those interested in Christmas in Oz and life in general might want to check out Sylvania Waters now on the UK Documentary channel 564. I've not seen it before so don't know if it's any good

ACE

OMG I cant believe this show is on....I think all Ozzies hoped that someone had found the tape and burnt it.

This was Australia's biggest shame of the early 90's. Most Ozzies would be horrified to ever be compared to this family.

~chuckling and shaking my head~
Old Jul 10th 2004, 8:57 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by Hels
OMG I cant believe this show is on....I think all Ozzies hoped that someone had found the tape and burnt it.

This was Australia's biggest shame of the early 90's. Most Ozzies would be horrified to ever be compared to this family.

I think it was the early 90's....could have been late 80's this was filmed....
Old Jul 10th 2004, 8:58 am
Banned

Ozzy4life will become famous soon enoughOzzy4life will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ACE
Those interested in Christmas in Oz and the life of a rich family might want to check out Sylvania Waters now on the UK Documentary channel 564. I've not seen it before so don't know if it's any good

ACE
http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/S/...lvaniawate.htm

Look's like it could be interesting but we are going to watch Sid Owen (Riccccckky) and that other guy beating each other in the name of charity.

Old Jul 10th 2004, 9:15 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, unfortunately for any embarassed Ozzies it is on all evening with back to back episodes until 3 am:scared:-....I won't be watching

ACE
Old Jul 10th 2004, 9:17 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by ACE
Oh dear, unfortunately for any embarassed Ozzies it is on all evening with back to back episodes until 3 am:scared:-....I won't be watching

ACE

and what a wise choice you have made!!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Bluebristolian is an unknown quantity at this point

Most Ozzies would be horrified to ever be compared to this family.
Thank god for that!

I saw the preview and I was just about to tear our visas up ;-)

BB
Old Jul 10th 2004, 9:37 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by Bluebristolian
Thank god for that!

I saw the preview and I was just about to tear our visas up ;-)

BB

~laffin~

I would only tear your visa's up if you happen to be moving in next door to that family.....

Old Jul 11th 2004, 8:36 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Didnt you know we are all just like them. Um no thats like Mick Dundee....... oh no where all really like the Croc Hunter Steve Irwin.

Crikey

Siren's b/h

Last edited by Siren; Jul 11th 2004 at 8:41 am.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 8:47 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by Siren
Didnt you know we are all just like them. Um no thats like Mick Dundee....... oh no where all really like the Croc Hunter Steve Irwin.

Crikey

Siren's b/h

I would rather be like all of them together, than that woman Noelene from Sylvania Waters....

Not to mention she is butch'r than them all as well....