Ozi Photos

Old Jan 28th 2006, 11:56 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ozi Photos

Hi some photos i took recently when i went to visit my little boy (he lives there with his mum) and prepare some other stuff for my move to Brizzy:

I'll upload some more soon.

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 28th 2006 at 11:16 pm. Reason: Edited at the request of the OP
Old Jan 28th 2006, 11:58 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ozi Photos

Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:05 pm
G'day Mate

Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:14 pm
G'day Mate

Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Boomerang

LOVED ALL THE PICS.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:30 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Ozi Photos

Originally Posted by Boomerang

Come on mate, be honest - doesn't this...

...make you yearn for this...?

Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Lovely pictures Boomerang, it must of been really heart renching saying goodbye to your gorgeous son!
How long before you hope to be back out there for good?
Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Awww Blesss him!!!!
Fingers crossed that this year fly's by for the pair of you!!!
Old Jan 28th 2006, 1:06 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent photos......thanks for sharing !!

Your son looks adorable ......together again soon x
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

TheRutters is just really niceTheRutters is just really niceTheRutters is just really niceTheRutters is just really niceTheRutters is just really niceTheRutters is just really niceTheRutters is just really niceTheRutters is just really niceTheRutters is just really niceTheRutters is just really niceTheRutters is just really nice

Originally Posted by Issie
Excellent photos......thanks for sharing !!
Likewise. We came back from Newcastle three weeks ago and this week decided on Brisbane two days ago. Those photos only confirm that we've made a half decent deicsion.

And your lad looks an absolute poppet.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:37 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

He is gorgeous!!! How old is he? I loved the photos!

Lucy
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:50 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Boomerang - fantatic pics! I would love to include them on the gallery of my website www.goldcoastsmile.com/gallery with full credit given to you. Let me know!

Claire
x
Old Jan 28th 2006, 3:01 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics!
By the way, I think I saw some of them before but I don't know exactly where, do you have a website or posted some of them here before?

Last edited by skywalker; Jan 28th 2006 at 3:15 pm.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

Fantastic Pics, and what a beautiful little boy! I hope this year goes by quickly for you, both.

Nicanjoe
Old Jan 28th 2006, 4:14 pm
G'day Mate

Hello,

Lucy he is 4 and half and he dresses clothes for 6 year old kids :scared: :scared: he is growing so so so fast, mind you he is very active, spends most of his time at home in the swimming pool.

Jonahs_mummy, my pleasure (except the ones of the little boy) but first do you use msn? If so please PM your addy so we can have a chat and i can also send you some more photos ( i took 557 in two weeks )

Skywalker, i might have added one or two before on another topic

Regards,
Pedro

Last edited by Boomerang; Jan 28th 2006 at 4:26 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.