Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oz PR Application form 1101

Oz PR Application form 1101

Old Feb 26th 2003, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

windsordave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oz PR Application form 1101

Hello all. Just reading through my Police and Medical check request letter and it mentions Forms 47P (which I have) and 1101 which I do not have.

Anybody know what 1101 is and where I can get hold of it ?

Thanks

Dave
Old Feb 27th 2003, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Form 1101 is the consent form to obtain information from the Australian Federal Police ie police check.
I assume it's only needed if you have lived in Australia
Old Jul 28th 2003, 10:10 am
Just Joined

nicknlaura is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rossi,
I just have a quick question to ask you my partner is Scottish and I am Australian, and we are both living in London. We are in the process of applying for our spouse visa for migration to Oz. I was wondering if you could please give me any info you have on the 1101 poice check for Australia. I have no idea where to get it from in London , and how long does it take to process. Thank you for your help.
Laura and Nick.
Old Jul 28th 2003, 6:06 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nicknlaura
I was wondering if you could please give me any info you have on the 1101 poice check for Australia. I have no idea where to get it from in London
http://ptlabs.topcities.com/faq0.html#j000