Reload this Page >

oz may not be for you :(

oz may not be for you :(

Old Aug 30th 2004, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

rday will become famous soon enough
Unhappy oz may not be for you :(

but it is for me ,kids and wife!!
the digger arrives tomorrow to dig for our swimming pool(as long as it stops raining).
see yooooos (plural of the singular you )
Old Aug 30th 2004, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Re: oz may not be for you :(

Great to hear you are enjoying it-it's fab isn't it?! We all love it here and wild horses could not drag any of us back.

Hopefully your pool will be ready for the Summer.
Old Aug 30th 2004, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Bluebristolian is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: oz may not be for you :(

Originally Posted by rday
but it is for me ,kids and wife!!
the digger arrives tomorrow to dig for our swimming pool(as long as it stops raining).
see yooooos (plural of the singular you )
Nice one! Had me worried there for a second, especially as we fly out to Melbourne on Wednesday :-)

Just out of interest, how much does an average home Ozzie swimming pool cost? Our kids have told us that they really don't want a pool in the back garden, but I thought I'd check anyway ;-)

Cheers,

BB.
Old Aug 30th 2004, 10:41 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bluebristolian
Nice one! Had me worried there for a second, especially as we fly out to Melbourne on Wednesday :-)

Just out of interest, how much does an average home Ozzie swimming pool cost? Our kids have told us that they really don't want a pool in the back garden, but I thought I'd check anyway ;-)

Cheers,

BB.

How much money ya got.....somewhere between $10,000 to $20,000
Old Aug 30th 2004, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

cookies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully your pool will be ready for the Summer.[/QUOTE]

Why wait till Summer - our pool is being used now by the kids - though I will admit they come out a little cold!

Steve
Old Aug 30th 2004, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

can't see you needing one in melbourne

we are headed there in the distant future, by the time we are processed global warming might mean that we do need one, so keep me posted
Old Aug 30th 2004, 10:54 am
Badge

In Victoria, you will use the pool not even 6-8 weeks in any one year??!!

I've got one - it came with the house but we weren't looking for one..I'll just watch the wife use it.

BM

Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cookies
Hopefully your pool will be ready for the Summer.
Why wait till Summer - our pool is being used now by the kids - though I will admit they come out a little cold!

Steve[/QUOTE]

Your kids must be hardier than mine! Our pool is still freezing, mind you now it is a bit warmer at night they might go in it soon...
Old Sep 1st 2004, 7:30 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
In Victoria, you will use the pool not even 6-8 weeks in any one year??!!

BM
Badge, you're talkin out of your stripey arse mate

The kids used ours from December (when we moved in) till End of march. I'm tipping that they will be in from November. They were in the sea on sunday
Old Sep 1st 2004, 9:08 am
Badge

Originally Posted by hevs
Badge, you're talkin out of your stripey arse mate

The kids used ours from December (when we moved in) till End of march. I'm tipping that they will be in from November. They were in the sea on sunday
wasn't sure to be honest - which is why I put the question mark - also trying to be realistic and all that - suppose Victorians wouldn't be swimming in temps we would be.

Your kids are as tough as old boots anyhow.