Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oz Home Builder Cant Do The Math

Oz Home Builder Cant Do The Math

Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:43 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oz Home Builder Cant Do The Math

A common tv commercial here is for masterton homes. They must think potential buyers are daft when they offer $10,000 of additions if you pay an extra $2000 or if you pay an extra $5000 you get additions worth $19,000 !!

Doesnt make sense to me. couldnt you pay the $2000 twice and get $20,000 worth of additions instead of paying $5000 for only $19,000 !!