Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oz has a fabulous 'NEW' Drink!!

Oz has a fabulous 'NEW' Drink!!

Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:27 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Oz has a fabulous 'NEW' Drink!!

Just thought I would let all you Cola fans out there know that they now have 'NEW' Cherry Cola drink here!!!!???

"New?", I ask myself..Isn't this the very same Cherry Cola I drank when I went to school some many years back. Well I rest my case about Oz being behind!!??:scared:
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

jwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura about

Can you get vanilla coke yet ?? my favourite
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:43 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jwinch
Vanilla coke is gross. I was so annoyed the other day as I picked up a can by mistake and took a hearty swig. Also on a par for grossness is the lemon coke. How synthetic?
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:47 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by jwinch
Yes you can and I love it!!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:50 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by janeyray
Yes you can and I love it!!
Well there you go janeray its not as backward as you thought.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:56 pm
home again, home again

Originally posted by HUP
Well there you go janeray its not as backward as you thought.
Maybe Coca Cola didn't think the Aussies were ready for the taste of anything Cherry!!! Thats why they waited so long? How long has Vanilla coke been out in the UK?
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:58 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

Maybe Coca Cola didn't think the Aussies were ready for the taste of anything Cherry!!! Thats why they waited so long? How long has Vanilla coke been out in the UK?
A few months now. Are you sure about the newness of cherry over there. They have just rebranded all there cans and put the word new on them
Old Sep 18th 2003, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

There are a few popular soft drinks that you cant get in aus that you can get here in the uk (obviously ther arent popularthere but they are here) i have a vague recollection of reading somewhere that it is (was) because they contain some ingredient (it could be a sweetner i'm not sure) that is banned in aus.

HUP, i'm with you on the vanilla coke absolutely vile.

Lynn
Old Sep 18th 2003, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

nell m is an unknown quantity at this point

I think vanilla coke is lovely, it brings me back to my childhood when we had 'cola floats' coke with a dollop of icecream on top!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 4:58 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Oz has a fabulous 'NEW' Drink!!

Just thought I would let all you Cola fans out there know that they now have 'NEW' Cherry Cola drink here!!!!???

"New?", I ask myself..Isn't this the very same Cherry Cola I drank when I went to school some many years back. Well I rest my case about Oz being behind!!??:scared:

EH??

Might be a marketing ploy or somthing. Cherry cokes been over there for ages. Asked the wife, and she can remember it from school too, so they've had it for at least 10 years or so.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 5:34 pm
Badge

Steve Bannister was talking about that banned substance that has just been introduced in to Australia under a different name....

used in soft drinks

Old Sep 18th 2003, 5:58 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally posted by badgersmount
Steve Bannister was talking about that banned substance that has just been introduced in to Australia under a different name....

used in soft drinks
I think its probably asparthame (Spelling ) Some nasty stuff by all accounts
Old Sep 18th 2003, 6:01 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HUP
I think its probably asparthame (Spelling ) Some nasty stuff by all accounts
I think it's only used in diet cool drinks.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road

Vanilla coke ( diet) is lovely ...............like coke floats!!
I dunno what i am going to do without it in Oz hopefully should be out by the time i get there...having said that lemon coke was out there in Perth last june before it was out here in UK and i thought it was an oz thing until i came back to find it here in uk!!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 6:05 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally posted by Amazulu
I think it's only used in diet cool drinks.
Word of warning its in a lot more than you think. Its in a lot of food stuffs and if you check out "full fat" tango some of there flavours have it in to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.