Ow!! Boo Hoo

Old Sep 18th 2005, 3:55 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ow!! Boo Hoo

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
PMSL You have so got MY sense of humour

Well Im sorry (rubs hands in smug fashion) but if Im broken, its only fair that you are broken.

Together we can be membes of the broken club.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 4:10 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

PMSL You have so got MY sense of humour

have you got a leather hat too
Old Sep 18th 2005, 4:11 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
have you got a leather hat too

Rooksie, since Glens email a year ago, I have more documents and evidence gathered to certify.

Do you reckon its worth emailing him the list of docs to certify so he knows exactly what is good to go?
Old Sep 18th 2005, 4:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Rooksie, since Glens email a year ago, I have more documents and evidence gathered to certify.

Do you reckon its worth emailing him the list of docs to certify so he knows exactly what is good to go?
sorry mate im a bit of a blur - im trying to remember how it works to be honest because, as you know, we had a failed tra which glenn loooked at and then he told us what was missing or was crap (everything!!!!). he based "that" email on the evidence from our failed tra. i guess yours is somewhat different because it is your first attempt. sorry i cant be more helpful!!!!

im assuming you have one of "those" emails where he says,idiots guide type of thing, what you need to provide.

am i getting the wrong end of the stick????
Old Sep 18th 2005, 4:23 am

sorry mate im a bit of a blur - im trying to remember how it works to be honest because, as you know, we had a failed tra which glenn loooked at and then he told us what was missing or was crap (everything!!!!). he based "that" email on the evidence from our failed tra. i guess yours is somewhat different because it is your first attempt. sorry i cant be more helpful!!!!

im assuming you have one of "those" emails where he says,idiots guide type of thing, what you need to provide.

am i getting the wrong end of the stick????

We have one of 'those' emails yes, but we have since acquired more stuff as in certificates amongst other stuff which constitutes as evidence.

I shall email him later and see what happens.

What are you up to today then?

Ive had two glasses of wine and im pissed. 'Goldfrapp' is blaring out of the steroe and Abdel is zonked after working 7 days and is asleep in the bedroom.

So its me, my fingers and my keyboard.

OOps, good job I edited that bit.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 4:34 am
Account Closed

We have one of 'those' emails yes, but we have since acquired more stuff as in certificates amongst other stuff which constitutes as evidence.

I shall email him later and see what happens.

What are you up to today then?

Ive had two glasses of wine and im pissed. 'Goldfrapp' is blaring out of the steroe and Abdel is zonked after working 7 days and is asleep in the bedroom.

So its me, my fingers and my keyboard.

OOps, good job I edited that bit.

ahh im up to speed now. yes i remember you saying about further certs. well defo get em certified and it wouldnt hurt to email glenn to tell him what you are doing.

we went to makro today to stock up - i bought a box of vodka shots and jed bought beer. i bought muriels wedding for couple of quid and few bits and pieces. its great cos we got a makro card when we had the pub which we still use!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 4:36 am

ahh im up to speed now. yes i remember you saying about further certs. well defo get em certified and it wouldnt hurt to email glenn to tell him what you are doing.

we went to makro today to stock up - i bought a box of vodka shots and jed bought beer. i bought muriels wedding for couple of quid and few bits and pieces. its great cos we got a makro card when we had the pub which we still use!!
What are you stocking up for?

To take the stuff to Oz?

Im so tired, cat kept me awake and now Abdel is back, he is claiming innocence.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 4:39 am
Account Closed

What are you stocking up for?

To take the stuff to Oz?

Im so tired, cat kept me awake and now Abdel is back, he is claiming innocence.

no mate just to feed our habit!!!

i was going to bring some with me to sandown because kris maynard had never tried them but thats 3 weeks away might have to go back for some more!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 4:42 am

no mate just to feed our habit!!!

i was going to bring some with me to sandown because kris maynard had never tried them but thats 3 weeks away might have to go back for some more!!

Ive never heard of them let alone tried them.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 5:09 am
Account Closed

Ive never heard of them let alone tried them.

oooo theyre yummy. they are flavoured vodka shots. today we got butterscotch flavour
Old Sep 18th 2005, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

oooo theyre yummy. they are flavoured vodka shots. today we got butterscotch flavour
Alcoholics Anonymous in Torquay will have a couple of vacancies when you two move to Oz!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 5:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Steve G
Alcoholics Anonymous in Torquay will have a couple of vacancies when you two move to Oz!

hubbie only said yesterday that maybe we should consider adelaide instead!!! dont like wine - gives me a headache!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:06 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing very thrilling but I thought I would share it anyway. There I was last night, practising being a good Aussie mum by going outside to shoot hoops with my son (they all have basketball nets don't they), first I get an elbow in the face and an "oops sorry mum". Then I get a punch in the teeth and an "oops sorry mum, I did that the other day didn't I?" Hmmmm. Then finally the ball also takes revenge, ricochets really hard off the hoop straight at my hand directly underneath it and subsequently I think I have a broken thumb I tried hard to ignore it last night and figured it was probably bruised and I am a wimp. But this morning It even woke me in the night.

So Aussie hands on parenting can go to dad in future
Its called a slam dunk for a reason
Get well soon !
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:08 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Its called a slam dunk for a reason
!
Ha bloody ha!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:09 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha bloody ha!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.