Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

over weight just a bit

over weight just a bit

Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:10 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default over weight just a bit

i went for an interview with an agent about two months ago and as i was desperate for him to take my case i told him i was sixteen stone ,i was really 18stone,at the interview he told me i would need to lose another stone so now i have to lose three :scared:

anyway i have lost a stone and a half so its the same again another stone and a half to go.jeez its hard work.

well i hope it will be worth it in the end.

anyone else had to strip a bit of weight for the medical
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:29 pm
IS VICK THERE

foopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud of
Default Re: over weight just a bit

Originally Posted by aston man
i went for an interview with an agent about two months ago and as i was desperate for him to take my case i told him i was sixteen stone ,i was really 18stone,at the interview he told me i would need to lose another stone so now i have to lose three :scared:

anyway i have lost a stone and a half so its the same again another stone and a half to go.jeez its hard work.

How are u doing it Aston Man.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:31 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by foopsy

Yeh do tell mate i gotta lose some too !!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:33 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by foopsy

the bad breath diet (atkins)and training,1.5 stone to go. :scared:

have not had one of these for three weeks ,jeez :scared: :scared:

Last edited by aston man; Aug 10th 2006 at 7:35 pm.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:34 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

the bad breath diet and training,1.5 stone to go. :scared:

have not had one of these for three weeks ,jeez :scared: :scared:

WTF is the bad breath diet?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
WTF is the bad breath diet?

the atkins diet i think all that rotting meat in you belly makes your breath stink :scared:
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Good on ya!!! And at least you're half way!!!!! I've lost 3 stone already but still a long way to go for me. Determined to do it tho. How long has it taken you to shift the 1.5?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

wendyclewley89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have to be a certain weight then???? :scared:
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:44 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by wendyclewley89
Do you have to be a certain weight then???? :scared:

i have been told that they are not too bothered about your wieght it deopends alot mostly on your job description.......there are some agents on here and ppl who have done the move who could possibly shed alot more light on this subject.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Good on ya!!! And at least you're half way!!!!! I've lost 3 stone already but still a long way to go for me. Determined to do it tho. How long has it taken you to shift the 1.5?

Sunday will be my third week.,its not like being on a diet you can eat as much as you like but its the drinking thats a problem ,as water is not that nice all the time.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:51 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

My hubby needs to lose about 5 stone at least, but at the meds they weren't bothered about his weight at all. Nobody has ever questioned it.

Julie. x
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:55 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
My hubby needs to lose about 5 stone at least, but at the meds they weren't bothered about his weight at all. Nobody has ever questioned it.

Julie. x

Have you got your VISA then Julie?

I need to lose lots about 4stone TBH.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Juliecabs

Julie. x
to be honest i am not only stripping the weight for my medical.i am a bricklayer and i want to be in shape if i am to work in 100+temperatures
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:00 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Have you got your VISA then Julie?

I need to lose lots about 4stone TBH.

No, STILL waiting I'm afraid, and hoping to leave here 3 weeks today
But the reason for the delay has nothing to do with weight.

Aston Man - I wouldn't bother losing weight - you'll sweat it off working in that heat

Julie. x
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday will be my third week.,its not like being on a diet you can eat as much as you like but its the drinking thats a problem ,as water is not that nice all the time.
try some herbal tea as an alternative to water - peppermint is good - will also help if you get stomach ache from all that fat and meat

as for being over weight at meds - well i was (still am actuall), my BP was up - had to be done 3 times -then it was okay - i passed so did OH who needed to lose a couple of stone.

I'm sure you'll be okay and you're not the first to worry about it either

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.