over in Jan.

Old Dec 26th 2011, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

drummo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default over in Jan.

hi, i recently visited Sydney for business, on my return to uk i was offered a position within our company in Australia subject to visa approval and contract agreement with my company. that has all been sorted and im heading out sometime towards middle/end of Jan, I am coming over on my own and will be put up in parramatta for 6 weeks in serviced apartment whilst i find suitable place to live, ideally i would like to live balmain ish area, but i think that might be to far as i will be based in st marys for work....would anyone have any idea how long it would take by car to get to st marys from balmain area. thanks Drummo
Old Dec 26th 2011, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: over in Jan.

That looks like a long and awkward journey. But a good choice for somewhere to live, are you prepared to put up with a long journey for living location?

According to google the drive should take 44 minutes. I would take that with a pinch of salt, according to google my journey should take 31 minutes ... in reality it would be easily double that if I were driving (I get the bus which is quicker as it has its own lane and limited stops).
Old Dec 27th 2011, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

drummo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: over in Jan.

i guess with coming over alone location is going key to me, i have friends in penrith who tell me to move there but i feel that it might be to far from sydney. i guess i will have a better feel for it when i come over fully, cheers for info and help.