Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Over-crowding in England going to get much worse

Wikiposts

Over-crowding in England going to get much worse

Old Jul 9th 2003, 4:49 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by The Tooth Fairy
So you post merely through irrational exuberence not "cathartically or for sado-masochistic entertainment"?
Lets look up your ponderings my brain has little space left for over worded garbage.

Old Jul 9th 2003, 4:51 pm
The Tooth Fairy

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Little never some of these here Page 3 girls could feed the third world.

:scared:
I've heard that once you have seen the first, you have seen the second, but the third sounds interesting.

Old Jul 9th 2003, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Over-crowding in England going to get much worse

Australia is the driest continent, with 70% desert or acutely arid and a further 15% with some degree of aridity, so only 15% is reasonably well-watered.

Yes you are right but that 15% can fit the whole of the UK into it several times over. Also only has 20 million people as opposed to the 58 million living in the uk.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 4:57 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
Yes you are right but that 15% can fit the whole of the UK into it several times over. Also only has 20 million people as opposed to the 58 million living in the uk.
WA cannot support the 2 million on its present water supplies and its 5 times bigger than the UK.

Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:00 pm
Banned

Originally posted by The Tooth Fairy
I've heard that once you have seen the first, you have seen the second, but the third sounds interesting.
Murdochs revenge on the Pom's feed them tits and soon they become tits?

Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:05 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Uk - England - arrg!!! - 50 million live in ENGLAND not the UK- only 9 million live in the rest of the uk (Scotland, N.Ireland, Wales) - I give up! - about a mill live in Brisbane (including gold coast and sunshine) - the population of almost half of Wales - see what I'm getting at.

Do not class as Uk as one! I find Brisbane crowded - a Londoner probably doesn't. - figures can be manipulated to suit ones own outlook.

I find it funny people saying Brisbane is like a country town - maybe to a Londoner - but to be honest - I personally find it overcrowded, and bad traffic, houses piled on top of each other - suburb land

ok I give up

Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:06 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Murdochs revenge on the Pom's feed them tits and soon they become tits?

A master plan? Or just money?
Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

WA cannot support the 2 million on its present water supplies and its 5 times bigger than the UK.

You've just been complaining about the rain their for the last week. You cannot have it all ways
Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Ceri
Uk - England - arrg!!! - 50 million live in ENGLAND not the UK- only 9 million live in the rest of the uk (Scotland, N.Ireland, Wales) - I give up! - about a mill live in Brisbane (including gold coast and sunshine) - the population of almost half of Wales - see what I'm getting at.

Do not class as Uk as one! I find Brisbane crowded - a Londoner probably doesn't. - figures can be manipulated to suit ones own outlook.

Cheers
I consider myself BRITISH, not English , Welsh, Scottish or NI. And yes 58 million live in the UK(according to a previous post ,but sounds about right).

If you don't consider yourself British because you come from Wales thats your problem, and why shouldn't I class UK as one, it's one to me.

More like 2 million if you add GC and SC.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:25 pm
Banned

You've just been complaining about the rain their for the last week. You cannot have it all ways
2 weeks and the water board are still bemoaning the fact the dams are near empty.

Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

2 weeks and the water board are still bemoaning the fact the dams are near empty.

You need to live in a decent city like Brisbane, no water restrictions duing the last drought, and enough water to last to 2005 even before the drought broke.

Talking about building a pipeline to GC to improve their water supply reliablility.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:32 pm
Banned

You need to live in a decent city like Brisbane, no water restrictions duing the last drought, and enough water to last to 2005 even before the drought broke.

Talking about building a pipeline to GC to improve their water supply reliablility.
QLD is tropical and WA is an arid wasteland so thanks for your insight.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 9th 2003 at 5:36 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:37 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

I consider myself BRITISH, not English , Welsh, Scottish or NI. And yes 58 million live in the UK(according to a previous post ,but sounds about right).

If you don't consider yourself British because you come from Wales thats your problem, and why shouldn't I class UK as one, it's one to me.

More like 2 million if you add GC and SC.

because "Dear" - you can't compare the landscape , population, or history , geographic features as one , for Christ's sake you can't even compare say London to the rest of the UK - let alone the the 4 countries of UK as the same - Look stick to your name mate "kiwi Paul" - sad very sad. You are no more a kiwi than I am an Aussie. find it sad why you want to be something you're not - can I ask ... do Mauri's ever have a good laugh at you?
Cheers

Last edited by Ceri; Jul 9th 2003 at 5:39 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

QLD is tropical and WA is an arid wasteland so thanks for your insight.

No problem anything to help educate a Retard
Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:41 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

For heavens sake stop bickering poms. You're giving me a headache...

Go find a nice Aussie to pick on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.