Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Outrigger Beach Club and Spa, Palm Cove

Outrigger Beach Club and Spa, Palm Cove

Old Jun 27th 2006, 10:18 am
Lucyb reincarnated

Lucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to behold
Default Outrigger Beach Club and Spa, Palm Cove

Ive just booked a holiday there for December. Has anyone stayed there or got any feedback?

http://www.outrigger.com/hotels_detail.aspx?hotel=57

Ta

Lucy
Old Jun 27th 2006, 10:19 am
Lucyb reincarnated

Lucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Outrigger Beach Club and Spa, Palm Cove

Originally Posted by Lucy
Ive just booked a holiday there for December. Has anyone stayed there or got any feedback?

http://www.outrigger.com/hotels_detail.aspx?hotel=57

Ta

Lucy

sorry..double posted! How'd that happen?
Old Jun 27th 2006, 12:10 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lucy
sorry..double posted! How'd that happen?
Not been to the Outrigger - look at www.tripadvisor.com Went to Palm Cove (Sebel Reef) for New Year this year and loved Palm Cove. The restaurant at the Sebel is excellent and well worth a visit. Lovely setting as well.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 3:13 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes its very nice, can highly recommend it, as Vanessa said the restaurant at the Sebel is very good, ring ahead and book and ask for a table thats on the edge at the front just as it goes outside, (theyll know what you mean!) There's also another good one that I cant remember the name of, imagine your looking at the resort from the sea, its along the front road on the very left, is outside amongst some very tall palms.
There's a good Thai restaurant which I think is at the front of the Outrigger (there are lots of restaurants together all sort of undercover but open plan)
Palm Cove is very laid back, fairly quiet not a lot bar restaurants after dark etc.
Can also recommend going up and staying in Port Douglas which is a bit more of a town environement with a lot more going on. more pubs etc.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 3:23 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steve99
There's also another good one that I cant remember the name of, imagine your looking at the resort from the sea, its along the front road on the very left, is outside amongst some very tall palms.
Is that the Italian one? Has roundish steps leading up to it, at pretty much the end/or start of Palm Cove. If it is this one, then that is very good too
Old Jun 28th 2006, 3:40 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Is that the Italian one? Has roundish steps leading up to it, at pretty much the end/or start of Palm Cove. If it is this one, then that is very good too
It probably is, I can just remember sitting outside on big wooden seats with the restaurant sort of behind and the trees right infront with the beach and ocean visible through them.
I cant remember what I had to eat, but I remember it being good, too many s...