Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Outdoor football - fancy playing?

Outdoor football - fancy playing?

Old May 4th 2011, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Outdoor football - fancy playing?

Chaps

Just thought I would open up the invite to you - there's been some chat of 5-a-side / futsal playing, but I wondered if anyone wanted to join a team playing out door? We have a few spaces left.

This is Highlander United - a team I'm now playing my second stint for having played for them when I first lived in Melbourne back in 2000. The outdoor season has just started and we have a few places available. We play in the eastern suburbs on a Sunday morning, and it's a good crack with a mixture of ex-pats and locals. Run and registered by Vicsoccer (www.vicsoccer.com) and virtually every game has a proper ref, and OK pitches too.

No training, and a good mixture of ages, but it's an OK level so you should want to play and have some ability. We limit our squad to 24 a season, and with interchange (up to 7 subs per match who can come back on) it means we have space for a few more. Costs about $250 to join the organisation and $5 a match for general fees.

Let me know with a PM if interested...