Our New Pad!!!

Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Our New Pad!!!

Well it is almost 10 months since we arrived in perth and time we had a place called home.
House prices here in Perth have really shot up. We looked at buying land and building, but didnt fancy the long waith. We also looked at what was available in the different suburbs, but with Jake at school in Kiross and Toby at work in Wangara, finding somewhere in our current location soon became a priority.

Couldnt believe my ears when Mick phoned me at work and told me to get home asap, as he had an appointment to view a house.
When he described it I though he was mad.........way out of our price range said I.
Anyway I viewed the place. Bloody massive........beautiful gardens,4 HUGE bedrooms, and a seperate theatre room for thekids.
All within our pricerange AND still in Kinross........The catch??????????
It needs decorating inside and out!!!!

Micks job????????? A DECORATOR!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:34 pm
Alone again, naturally

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our New Pad!!!

Sounds great Sandra, and a place you can call home can make all the difference - believe me, I know
Tell him to get decorating
Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Well it is almost 10 months since we arrived in perth and time we had a place called home.
House prices here in Perth have really shot up. We looked at buying land and building, but didnt fancy the long waith. We also looked at what was available in the different suburbs, but with Jake at school in Kiross and Toby at work in Wangara, finding somewhere in our current location soon became a priority.

Couldnt believe my ears when Mick phoned me at work and told me to get home asap, as he had an appointment to view a house.
When he described it I though he was mad.........way out of our price range said I.
Anyway I viewed the place. Bloody massive........beautiful gardens,4 HUGE bedrooms, and a seperate theatre room for thekids.

LOL Sandra sounds perfect it must be great when you have a place to call your own hope all goes well
Debs xxxx
Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds great Sandra, but aren't decorators like builders, never ever work on their own homes

Seriously, hope it all goes through ok and you are soon settled properly.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Any pics?
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=moneypen20]Sounds great Sandra, but aren't decorators like builders, never ever work on their own homes

Nope..not in my house anyway. he is always decorating (sad sod!!!!)

Few years ago I took the kids to Euro - disney for a long weekend. When I got home he had decorated the whole house!! Said the colours were now dated!!
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:05 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sj oldfield]
Originally Posted by moneypen20
Sounds great Sandra, but aren't decorators like builders, never ever work on their own homes

Nope..not in my house anyway. he is always decorating (sad sod!!!!)

Few years ago I took the kids to Euro - disney for a long weekend. When I got home he had decorated the whole house!! Said the colours were now dated!!
Can we do a swap for a couple of days. Hubbie picks up a paint brush and instantly sags and says in montone 'bored'. drives me nuts
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:11 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Heeeeeey!! Congratulations! Bet it feels good

Best of luck decorating...lol Does the Mr. let you do any of it?

Siren
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:51 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Great Sandra, Good luck with the decorating.

If you dont mind would you please tell your hubby that I am goin away for the weekend and whilst I am gone I'd like him to paint 22 bedrooms, 1/2 bathroom, 1 masive hallway and staircase, 1 tv room, 1 extra large dining hall and a kitchen. oh and just to let him know we have very hig ceilings so he might need a ladder

So far all I have managed is the blokes bathrooms, half the ladies bathrooms and our bedroom and I am really really really bored of it.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 7:31 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Great Sandra, Good luck with the decorating.

If you dont mind would you please tell your hubby that I am goin away for the weekend and whilst I am gone I'd like him to paint 22 bedrooms, 1/2 bathroom, 1 masive hallway and staircase, 1 tv room, 1 extra large dining hall and a kitchen. oh and just to let him know we have very hig ceilings so he might need a ladder

So far all I have managed is the blokes bathrooms, half the ladies bathrooms and our bedroom and I am really really really bored of it.

Can't you bribe your backpackers with a free night for a painted wall or two

Sandra. Sounds like a good one. Keep him busy.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 7:57 am
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

It needs decorating inside and out!!!! :

Sounds good hun, when do you move in..

What do you want John to do? then I am sure he will love to get into something knock a wall down or build a wall or two.

Sound fantastic brill size etc. All you need is a pool now? somewhere for you to sit while you are

See you soon Hun
xxxxxx
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 8:02 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

As I'm now known as the "rude" member of the forum...

Can I be "rude" and ask how much this dream home is available for ?

Just curious

Three Legs

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 8:31 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Can't you bribe your backpackers with a free night for a painted wall or two

Sandra. Sounds like a good one. Keep him busy.

Tried that, it took us 3 times longer and double the price in paint etc putting it right.

As they say if you want something done do it yourself
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Bargain!! What luck for you both!! Good luck with your move.