Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our house will be complete.........

Our house will be complete.........

Old Jun 5th 2006, 7:14 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our house will be complete.........

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
You may have some real celebrating in front of you come July, will you be in there for the Final ?
I'll be in there next week.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 7:20 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Looks fab Fraser

Julie. x
Old Jun 5th 2006, 7:27 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

One more....
Attached Thumbnails Our house will be complete.........-picture-008.jpg  
Old Jun 5th 2006, 7:30 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Our house will be complete.........

Originally Posted by fraser
One more....
Thanks for sharing me old china.

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

More..

Nice finish on your tiling. Mrs Fraser is sorting some blinds out for that bathroom, right?
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by iPom
Nice finish on your tiling. Mrs Fraser is sorting some blinds out for that bathroom, right?
We sort of messed up there as we should have put patterned glass in, I think it's fine Rachel doesn't agree

We'll either get blinds or put some of that frosting on until we get around to replacing the glass.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:07 pm
Account Closed

We sort of messed up there as we should have put patterned glass in, I think it's fine Rachel doesn't agree

We'll either get blinds or put some of that frosting on until we get around to replacing the glass.
Ooops! Don't get spray on frosting stuff as it's terrible for windows as I found to my cost. You can get window film though, which you can get cut to size and then 'squeegee' into place. Let me see if I can find someone around... it's usually mail order...

http://www.tint.com.au/docs/index.htm

is one I've found. Check it out - saves having to replace the glass and you can have designs cut into the frosting to make it look nice.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by iPom
Ooops! Don't get spray on frosting stuff as it's terrible for windows as I found to my cost. You can get window film though, which you can get cut to size and then 'squeegee' into place. Let me see if I can find someone around... it's usually mail order...

http://www.tint.com.au/docs/index.htm

is one I've found. Check it out - saves having to replace the glass and you can have designs cut into the frosting to make it look nice.
Yeah thanks that was the stuff we had in mind they sell it in Bunnings
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

Of course they do.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

I'll be in there next week.
A happy Hammer at last.

Well done mate, it looks lovely.

So, was it all worth it?
Old Jun 6th 2006, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by andicee
A happy Hammer at last.

Well done mate, it looks lovely.

So, was it all worth it?

I'll let you know
Old Jun 6th 2006, 10:21 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Our house will be complete.........

Absolutely spectacular! Congratulations, fraser!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Absolutely spectacular! Congratulations, fraser!
Thanks mate, although not sure if I'd go that far
Old Jun 6th 2006, 10:33 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

Yeah thanks that was the stuff we had in mind they sell it in Bunnings

We got some of that glass film on a roll from bunnings Fraser and it's really good and only about $17 a roll which is far cheaper than buying frosted glass. They do about 5 or 6 different patterns and once it's in place you wouldn't know that it wasn't frosted glass!!!

Lorraine
Old Jun 6th 2006, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by Lindsay Clan
We got some of that glass film on a roll from bunnings Fraser and it's really good and only about $17 a roll which is far cheaper than buying frosted glass. They do about 5 or 6 different patterns and once it's in place you wouldn't know that it wasn't frosted glass!!!

Lorraine
Thanks Lorraine, we were definitely going to try it, nice to know in advance that it works well so that when I mess it up first time round I'll know it's because of me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.