Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our House Sale Completed Today !

Our House Sale Completed Today !

Old Mar 11th 2006, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

JAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Our House Sale Completed Today !

We left for Oz on November 28th, leaving behind our house which had been up for sale for 14 months! Luckily we received an offer on December 21st which we accepted. The sale was dealt with by my sister in England. We didnt take this for granted as we have read far too may horror stories on BE about purchasers dropping out. Well the sale has completed and we received the funds into our Uk account today Yipeee!!!!!

I also started work last Monday, hubby is working and kids are settled in school so it is all starting to fall into place. We took a risk coming over here without jobs and not a lot of cash, but it is starting to come together and we are all happy and settled into our new routines.

One thing I would say is that we may have about 60 - 70% of the income we had in the UK but our lifestyle is 10 times better and we spend very little cash now to go out and enjoy ourselves, and most importantly this is as a family, something which we did relatively little of in the past.

A big 'Good Luck' to all out there who are still in the application process...

Jaymac x
Old Mar 11th 2006, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of
Default Re: Our House Sale Completed Today !

Originally Posted by JAYMAC
We left for Oz on November 28th, leaving behind our house which had been up for sale for 14 months! Luckily we received an offer on December 21st which we accepted. The sale was dealt with by my sister in England. We didnt take this for granted as we have read far too may horror stories on BE about purchasers dropping out. Well the sale has completed and we received the funds into our Uk account today Yipeee!!!!!

I also started work last Monday, hubby is working and kids are settled in school so it is all starting to fall into place. We took a risk coming over here without jobs and not a lot of cash, but it is starting to come together and we are all happy and settled into our new routines.

One thing I would say is that we may have about 60 - 70% of the income we had in the UK but our lifestyle is 10 times better and we spend very little cash now to go out and enjoy ourselves, and most importantly this is as a family, something which we did relatively little of in the past.

Jaymac x
Really pleased for you, it makes me feel that its worth it when I read threads like yours. We have three young sons and I can't wait to give them room to roam, and just relax a bit and enjoy family life.

Sharon x
Old Mar 11th 2006, 11:47 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Our House Sale Completed Today !

Fantastic and well done

Trish, Rob & Family

Originally Posted by JAYMAC

Jaymac x