Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

our dream, any tips welcome

our dream, any tips welcome

Old Jan 17th 2004, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

grayray is an unknown quantity at this point
Default our dream, any tips welcome

hi all as an introduction we are an average family married for 15 yrs this may and have 2 boys currently 13 and 8. fed up with the decline of uk and considering all avenues to improve our lifestyle when i come out the army in 2008 after completing 22 years.
australia is our first choice and would like to hear if anyone has enlisted into the australian army or wether anyone has started their own business on emigration.
also would anyone know when i should apply to co-incide with my retirement from the army.
i am a mechanic in the army so if anyone is turning spanners for a living in aus what are the wages like
thanks all
Old Jan 17th 2004, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: our dream, any tips welcome

Originally posted by grayray
hi all as an introduction we are an average family married for 15 yrs this may and have 2 boys currently 13 and 8. fed up with the decline of uk and considering all avenues to improve our lifestyle when i come out the army in 2008 after completing 22 years.
australia is our first choice and would like to hear if anyone has enlisted into the australian army or wether anyone has started their own business on emigration.
also would anyone know when i should apply to co-incide with my retirement from the army.
i am a mechanic in the army so if anyone is turning spanners for a living in aus what are the wages like
thanks all
Hi Grayray,
can't help with your questions i'm afraid, but just wanted to say welcome to the forum and good luck with everything
kind regards
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Jan 17th 2004, 9:57 pm
Dumb Blonde

I want out is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: our dream, any tips welcome

Originally posted by grayray
thanks all
Hi GrayRay, sent you a PM which may be of use to you